null

Have you ever tried this tea it’s awesome and deliciousHave you ever tried this tea it’s awesome and delicious?.
I never regret that I took the risk and bought it. I am very satisfied and I have a recommendation??
What is your favorite way to drink your tea?
Start your review of Lipton Black Tea!
Rachael D.
Columbia, SC
Lipton Black Tea uploaded by Rachael D.
I'll still buy lipton to make my iced tea but I'll probably just buy in the store from now on. First these are the old style bags so they are most likely expired. The new lipton bags are sealed in foil and not in individual paper wrappers. Not a huge deal but wondering if I got old bags. Second see the picture...half of my box of 100+ bags all leaked out tea. The bags were not sealed properly or something happened during the process that ruined the bags.

Sad to give a low review because I enjoy Lipton Black tea but I can't give 5 stars due to the wasted product and possibly old packaging.

Sherry R.
Piedmont, SC
I recommend this product. This tea can be brewed several different ways, and can be served hot or cold. It has a great, rich tea flavor.
Samantha B.
Loveland, CO
We keep these teas bags around my house for making impromptu tea batches and for self care. I love to use them lightly wet with cool water on my eyes to reduce swelling and puffiness!
Michael P.
College Point, NY
This tea is absolutely amazing and delicious to have and enjoy. It is tasty and super soothing. You can have it hot or cold!
anjel B.
Brooklyn, NY
Lipton Black Tea uploaded by anjel B.
I can’t start my day without tea and my favorite tea is Lipton black tea smell is so good and awesome taste you can drink with milk and without milk . For my special Lipton tea I add green cardamom and little bit milk and enjoy wonderful cup of tea .it’s a great choice
Fleur W.
Bothell, WA
Can't go wrong with a classic cup of lipton tea. I love just a splash of milk in mine. Tried and true cuppa!
Erik H.
Reno, NV
I'm not a huge fan of tea but I will drink this brand. For the value you truly can't beat it!
Brittany C.
Austin, TX
Definitely a NEED for the summer. What's summer without tea? And who better than Lipton to buy it from? I love the freshness and the fact it can be served hot or cold for winter too.
april W.
Queens
Good! Very good and the quality is the best like always! I will always recommend this product!
Christal M.
Ellenwood, GA
Straight no chaser, Just black tea in its purest form. Brews well and full of flavor. Very affordable and easy to find anywhere
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Diane C.
Scranton, PA
il y a 2 ans
Pam L. il y a 2 ans
I drink the Americas Favorite Decaf Lipton tea. Pam L.
Melissa D.
Rochester, NY
il y a 3 ans
I’m not a coffee drinker but I enjoy the delicious blend of Lipton Black Tea every morning. Also in the summer it’s perfect for a pitcher of good old fashion sun tea. Hot or cold I enjoy drinking Lipton Black Tea everyday.
Thamar A. il y a 3 ans
I love it too! We always have this tea made in the summer.