BY LIPTON

Description:

Our Master Blenders have crafted a delicious blend that includes carefully selected and fresh-pressed tea leaves, capturing as much natural tea taste as possible. Lipton Black Tea has real tea leaves specially blended to enjoy hot or iced. Enjoy Lipton Black Tea iced as the perfect addition for any of your meals because is naturally tasty and refreshing. Don’t just default to the usual, enjoy the superior taste of fresh-brewed Lipton tea. It’s the Lipton Difference, so take a sip and let our tea brighten your day.

Kimberly M.
Seneca, SC
What can you really say about tea? It's just tea, different parts of the US and the world make it and drink it in different ways. I am from the South East so we make a big gallon of Sweet Tea. IN my house, with just 3 people, we go through 2 1/2 gallons a week. We also like our tea strong. We use 10 regular tea bags for a gallon, webring it up to a slow boil and leave it there for about 4-5 minutes, then we turn off the fire (gas stove) and let it sit until it cools. I could not tell you how much sugar we use, because I have an old scoop that has been in our family forever and always used to scoop sugar. I think it is probably around a 1/2c. and we use almost 5 scoops so maybe 2 1/4 - 2 1/2 cups of sugar? I know that sounds sweet, but don't knock it til you try it.
Mar J.
This is the tea that was always in my house growing up, so it’s what I am used to. I’ve tried other brands, but none of the others have the taste that I’m looking for and I get from this tea. It’s been consistently good over the years. I prepare this tea for both hot and cold use and it’s delicious both ways. [product:lipton-black-tea-312-bags]
Kay C.
Stone Mtn, GA
a bold taste. not expensive at all. very versatile it’s great hot or cold. i’m really a fan of this tea because it’s an original here in the south. a go to really. the taste is so classic. i buy this repeatedly.
VCAS710 R.
Love love Lipton Iced Tea bags. They do tend to leave a very slight film on the top of the tea pitcher or pot of boiling water so I always rinse the bag off first before making in a heated pot. Always has a great, rich, smooth taste. I have tried other brands of tea and this is always my go to.
Mica J.
I had this brand before and I like it. I really enjoy black tea in the morning because it gives me energy. I usually get the brand I can afford at the time of purchase, but I have tried this brand in the past.
Britney J.
Gainesville, FL
This is the only black tea I drink daily. They sell it in bulk with each sleeve packaged separately for freshness, which I love. Try with some creamer for a nice mid-afternoon treat. Simple yet always yummy.
Cara B.
Lodi, CA
My family uses this to make out sweet tea. There are literally always boxes of it in our pantries. It’s very affordable and we don’t buy the generic versions. It’s a nice flavor especially with the added sugar :)
Haley o.
Red Bay, AL
I buy this a month in advanced. Last me a while. Love tea. It’s the best drink beside Mountain Dew. Good packaging. Good size. Repeat customer for sure. Only brand I’ll guy. Anyone needs this tea in their life.
Carriel H.
Los Angeles
I have been drinking Lipton tea my whole life! It’s a good tea to use when you want to make a big pitcher. The flavor is good basic black tea that anyone can drink. I will buy again.
Tiyanna H.
I always reach for this when I have a cold (typically a sore throat). I've used one teabag twice and it tasted just as well as one use. I usually pair tea with honey as an alternative to table sugar. I even use a little over a cup of water to make the tea and I taste no difference so no measurements are really necessary.