BY LIPTON #3 in Tea

Our Master Blenders have crafted a delicious blend that includes carefully selected and fresh-pressed tea leaves, capturing as much natural tea taste as possible. Lipton Black Tea has real tea leaves specially blended to enjoy hot or iced. Enjoy Lipton Black Tea iced as the perfect addition for any of your meals because is naturally tasty and refreshing. Don’t just default to the usual, enjoy the superior taste of fresh-brewed Lipton tea. It’s the Lipton Difference, so take a sip and let our tea brighten your day.

Orange Pekoe And Pekoe Cut Black Tea

• Can I add lemon or mint to it?6 Answers
  • Sweet tea- do you heat the water up and pour over sugar to melt a...3 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try this tea, but I'm not quite sure if it's...2 Answers
Skylar S.
Sarasota, FL
I drink a lot of tea these days and when the weather is hot especially in Florida I, consume iced tea constantly throughout the day. I find that my yummy black tea is amazing . Herbal teas are fantastic and I enjoy them immensely, but for a low cost decaf common orange pekoe/black tea option, I brew the Lipton Black Tea. Super easy to make and taste great hot or cold ! Must buy so yummy and not expensive at all.
Morgan B.
Louisville, KY
I always have a pack of tea bags with me whether I’m home or off at college! Lipton tea is honestly my favorite. I love popping one tea bag in my mug and running water through my Keurig, adding milk/creamer and sugar to my tea and relaxing. A staple in my food bank!
Felicia J.
Piketon, OH
Absolutely love Lipton tea. It taste the best in my opinion. Especially if it's made with tea bags. A gallon last bout a day if that.
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
Lipton tea is the only brand my family will drink. It's not the only brand I drink but it's the one my family loves so I buy this one for them. We drink tea a lot in my house so we buy the small bags that last longer. We brew ours using the coffee pot and sometimes on the stove. My family prefers the taste of Lipton tea to other brands. We do have to have tea in our house throughout the year and we keep stocked up on it.
Laura D.
The flavor is great because it taste well cold or hot and if you let it steep for a few the flavor is even more rich. It is a classic tea so you can add all sorts of flavors to make it your own favorite drink! A small feature I enjoy about the tea bags is the tiny slit in each little tea tag that I use to wrap around the handle so my tea bag doesn't fall to the bottom of my cup. Great price at Walmart for as many tea bags that came in the pack.
Angela M.
Corcoran, CA
100% natural America's favorite tea. I like to make my own tea.put some tea bag in a glass container and put outside in the summer. Hmm good. Or in the winter with some hot water either way the best
Danae R.
Minden, NV
Este Té es mi favorito, tiene un buen precio, buen sabor y muy buen aroma, siempre consumo este producto.
Sus bolsitas mantienen cada saquito seco y con buen sabor. 100% recomendado
Kennedy W.
Las Vegas, NV
I feel like this is the best tea brand in the world for you at home it meets your expectations and it has a very good flavor for when you're sick and there isn't really a comparison and I would buy this again and recommend to others.
Tara S.
Maryville, TN
My mom used to make this tea when I was a kid.. and I still make it to this day! The packaging has changed over the years! But the new packaging keeps the individual bags more fresh longer! Will continue to buy for years to come!
Amber P.
This tea is definitely a family tradition!
I remember when I was younger and my dad would always boil water and the let the Lipton tea bags sit for an hour. Always had to be precisely an hour. He would have me stir in the sugar. I absolutely love this tea!!
Kayna D.
San Antonio, TX
Who else makes this for every party lol
Emily T.
Is Lipton your favorite tea brand? Or is there another brand better out there ?
gayathrie P.
Chennai
Can I add lemon or mint to it?
Emily C.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
Does this get bitter easily if left to steep too long?
Leticia P.
Snyder, TX
Sweet tea- do you heat the water up and pour over sugar to melt and give it a sweeter taste or do your pour the sugar afterwards? I heat mine up And sneak a cup of it while it's warm. Lipton Black Tea