BY LIPTON #3 in Tea

Our Master Blenders have crafted a delicious blend that includes carefully selected and fresh-pressed tea leaves, capturing as much natural tea taste as possible. Lipton Black Tea has real tea leaves specially blended to enjoy hot or iced. Enjoy Lipton Black Tea iced as the perfect addition for any of your meals because is naturally tasty and refreshing. Don’t just default to the usual, enjoy the superior taste of fresh-brewed Lipton tea. It’s the Lipton Difference, so take a sip and let our tea brighten your day.

Orange Pekoe And Pekoe Cut Black Tea

• Can I add lemon or mint to it?6 Answers
  • Sweet tea- do you heat the water up and pour over sugar to melt a...3 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try this tea, but I'm not quite sure if it's...2 Answers
Sherry R.
Piedmont, SC
I recommend this product. This tea can be brewed several different ways, and can be served hot or cold. It has a great, rich tea flavor.
Emily S.
Fairfield, CT
I grew up drinking Lipton hot tea bags and will probably continue to do so until I die!  Whenever I am feeling sick or just need a warm pick-me-up in the afternoon, I will make myself a cup of Lipton tea!  It is literally the best tea bag on the market and not too sweet!
Lyona K.
Smyrna, GA
I know that lipton is beloved by many but I just do not taste that love. It is an affordable price and very accessible but i dont really care for the taste
Tammy M.
Follansbee
This is my favorite tea hot or cold. Lipton has a great herbal tea taste. It is also great hot with a touch of unfiltered honey.
Paige W.
Overall, this is NOT a tea to buy for hot tea. This is the go to for iced-tea due to the price and easy ability to buy in bulk. As a hot tea, it gets bitter very easily and is not very bold in flavor.

For Iced tea, i take about 12-15 bags per gallon and steep for several hours in room temp to cold water.
I have a carafe with an infuser so i'll add blackberries, blueberries, strawberries, peaches, whatever is in season to bump up the flavor of the iced tea, and i use honey as a sweetener = great iced tea!
Adela Luiza B.
Lipton Yellow Label Tea is a very good tee. I drink instead of coffee sometimes. When I am not decided what to drink, I drink this tea.
Alexa C.
Mamaroneck, NY
This tea is perfect: great price and great black tea taste!! Easy packaging so that you can grab 1 out quickly! Definitely a great black tea option with a great flavor.
Cece M.
They've really gotten pricier over the years. However the taste is reliable and strong. I usually purchase the biggest size as these go quick in my house.
Jack L.
Brooklyn, NY
I'm really not a fan of Lipton's tea as used for normal daily tea drinking. The tea it makes just doesn't feel that refreshing or flavorful when hot- that said, it still gets 4 stars for making great iced tea across the south.
Lorraine R.
I give this 5 staer for me as a tea lover give me that energy great taste and more feel alive☺️ A must try
Kayna D.
San Antonio, TX
Who else makes this for every party lol
Emily T.
Is Lipton your favorite tea brand? Or is there another brand better out there ?
gayathrie P.
Chennai
Can I add lemon or mint to it?
Emily C.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
Does this get bitter easily if left to steep too long?
Leticia P.
Snyder, TX
Sweet tea- do you heat the water up and pour over sugar to melt and give it a sweeter taste or do your pour the sugar afterwards? I heat mine up And sneak a cup of it while it's warm. Lipton Black Tea