BY LIPTON #3 in Tea

Our Master Blenders have crafted a delicious blend that includes carefully selected and fresh-pressed tea leaves, capturing as much natural tea taste as possible. Lipton Black Tea has real tea leaves specially blended to enjoy hot or iced. Enjoy Lipton Black Tea iced as the perfect addition for any of your meals because is naturally tasty and refreshing. Don’t just default to the usual, enjoy the superior taste of fresh-brewed Lipton tea. It’s the Lipton Difference, so take a sip and let our tea brighten your day.

Orange Pekoe And Pekoe Cut Black Tea

• Can I add lemon or mint to it?8 Answers
  • Sweet tea- do you heat the water up and pour over sugar to melt a...3 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try this tea, but I'm not quite sure if it's...2 Answers
Emily S.
Fairfield, CT
I grew up drinking Lipton hot tea bags and will probably continue to do so until I die!  Whenever I am feeling sick or just need a warm pick-me-up in the afternoon, I will make myself a cup of Lipton tea!  It is literally the best tea bag on the market and not too sweet!
Ian R.
New Castle, PA
Out of all the tea bags that I have tried, these tea bags are by far my favorite. I have been using this product for many years and I don't plan on changing my habits. It has a great flavor and is an affordable and reasonable price for tea bags! I like to have hot tea during the winter or when I'm sick. I like to have iced/cold tea during the summer.
Tiffany B.
Elk Horn, KY
I make sweet tea on a daily basis at my house. I use 8 tea bags and 1 1/2 cups of sugar per gallon. I can drink it warm or cold. It is a very good value since I can get over 10 gallons per package (I get the big package of tea bags). It has nice packaging but doesn't stand out. I will for sure buy again.
Sarah S.
Windermere, FL
Maybe I'm what you'd call a "tea snob," but I find Lipton tea to be undrinkable. My mom keeps buying it and leaving bags at my house and every time I try to give it another chance I'm so disappointed. It makes me sad that this tea is so popular, and I wish I could introduce people to better tea!!
Jenn R.
There is nothing like a hot cup of Lipton tea on a crisp fall day. I basically drink Lipton tea year round. My grandfather used to make a cup of tea for himself every morning that I used to steal LOL. This tea not only taste good, but it has a way of having nostalgic qualities as well. I would have to say it is one of the better black teas in the supermarket. And definitely worth its price.
julie G.
Eden, NY
lipton tea has always made a very good tasteing tea. Its very affordable . Alot of people like to make their own brewed tea so they can control how much sweeter they want in it.I wished they sold this in green tea bags so i could make iced tea and control my sugar .
Andra L.
my dad LOVESSSS this tea. he uses this to make homemade iced tea and he would make it in batches. he stores boxes of it at home hehe. i'm more of a green tea person but i used to be just a normal tea person and would reach out to lipton tea often, deft recommended
Jessica P.
Terre Haute, Indiana
I haven't used Lipton tea bags in a while, because my boyfriend's mom buys store brand, but Lipton is my go-to tea of choice for sweet southern tea. I grew up using Lipton tea by brewing it, but was switched to the iced tea bags. I like brewing the tea instead of letting it in the fridge and brew that way.
Madison J.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is such a classic at such a great price. I'm pretty sure everyone's grandma drinks this, as well as your mom, and you definitely have a box in your cabinet too (just in case there's an emergency and you don't have any tea). It's definitely not the best quality tea that you'll find, but it's a solid option for anyone and any occasion.
Sheridan L.
ELSMERE, KY
I drink a lot of tea every day, and I put just a little bit of stevia in it.  These is not too bitter of a flavor and is very tasty.  It's not my favorite (english breakfast tea is my favorite) but this is good enough for me to go to Costco and get the huge pack of tea bags.  Love Lipton for hot tea, or in my iced tea maker.  A staple in my pantry.
Kayna D.
San Antonio, TX
Who else makes this for every party lol
Emily T.
Is Lipton your favorite tea brand? Or is there another brand better out there ?
gayathrie P.
Chennai
Can I add lemon or mint to it?
Emily C.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
Does this get bitter easily if left to steep too long?
Leticia P.
Snyder, TX
Sweet tea- do you heat the water up and pour over sugar to melt and give it a sweeter taste or do your pour the sugar afterwards? I heat mine up And sneak a cup of it while it's warm. Lipton Black Tea