BY LIPTON #3 in Tea

Our Master Blenders have crafted a delicious blend that includes carefully selected and fresh-pressed tea leaves, capturing as much natural tea taste as possible. Lipton Black Tea has real tea leaves specially blended to enjoy hot or iced. Enjoy Lipton Black Tea iced as the perfect addition for any of your meals because is naturally tasty and refreshing. Don’t just default to the usual, enjoy the superior taste of fresh-brewed Lipton tea. It’s the Lipton Difference, so take a sip and let our tea brighten your day.

Orange Pekoe And Pekoe Cut Black Tea

• Can I add lemon or mint to it?6 Answers
  • Sweet tea- do you heat the water up and pour over sugar to melt a...3 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try this tea, but I'm not quite sure if it's...2 Answers
Sarah E.
Not everyone in my house drinks tea but those who do like this kind. It's easy to make and it tastes good. We can drink it with or without sugar. Lipton Black Tea
Veronica M.
Saint Joseph, MO
This tea is great! I have been drinking it since I was a little kid. It’s great to have on a old winter night to warm you up. It comes in all different kinds of flavors. It comes in a nice package and it is say to put away. When your feels a little sick this tea will help you feel better. It is very affordable and I would advise everyone to get it
Kristin M.
Fort Lauderdale
I'm a sweet tea kid. The only brand I swear is Lipton. I've grown up on it and will continue to buy it as long as its sold. I have zero complaints on this product. Its the greatest taste no matter what you do to it. Hot, cold, sun brewed, LOVE IT!!!!!
Jennifer P.
Tulsa, OK
I love Lipton! Such a classic black tea that is great cold or hot! I have bought this all my life and even when we were kids. The packaging is the traditional Lipton brand. Their logo is so classic, but I'm sure it could be redone to be even better.
Courtney D.
Portsmouth, OH
I started drinking tea when I was giving up soda. I really like the flavor of this tea. I have never had any problems with the tea bags breaking when brewing like I have with other brands. This brand is my all time go to.
Sydney N.
Southport
Lipton has been the tea of choice in my family since I was a child! No other bank is as smooth and pure as this! With other teas you sometimes can have a stale or strong flavor. Lipton is always fresh and flavorful!
Cal🐱 l.
Hazlet, NJ
This is by far the drink that’s gets me through my day. I’ve been having a cup every morning for as long as I can remember. Haven’t ever had a sip of coffee and I don’t plan on changing that soon! Thank you Lipton!
Vanessa G.
In the winter, I love drinking hot tea. For a basic cup, these tea bags are great. They are not fancy like some brands of tea, but that is something you know going in. Overall, great product for the price point.
Jillian G.
Nyack, NY
This tea is great for just on the go kind of stuff. Sometimes when I'm not feeling well I'll drink this with a bit of honey and it really does help. It's super cheap too which I absolutely love
Omeka E.
Eastvale , CA
I’m really love black tea I’ve been drinking it since I was a child and now I’m all grown up and I add flavor to them and I drink it by itself the price is right I would recommend it to others
Kayna D.
San Antonio, TX
Who else makes this for every party lol
Emily T.
Is Lipton your favorite tea brand? Or is there another brand better out there ?
gayathrie P.
Chennai
Can I add lemon or mint to it?
Emily C.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
Does this get bitter easily if left to steep too long?
Leticia P.
Snyder, TX
Sweet tea- do you heat the water up and pour over sugar to melt and give it a sweeter taste or do your pour the sugar afterwards? I heat mine up And sneak a cup of it while it's warm. Lipton Black Tea