BY LIPTON #3 in Tea

Our Master Blenders have crafted a delicious blend that includes carefully selected and fresh-pressed tea leaves, capturing as much natural tea taste as possible. Lipton Black Tea has real tea leaves specially blended to enjoy hot or iced. Enjoy Lipton Black Tea iced as the perfect addition for any of your meals because is naturally tasty and refreshing. Don’t just default to the usual, enjoy the superior taste of fresh-brewed Lipton tea. It’s the Lipton Difference, so take a sip and let our tea brighten your day.

Orange Pekoe And Pekoe Cut Black Tea

• Can I add lemon or mint to it?8 Answers
  • Sweet tea- do you heat the water up and pour over sugar to melt a...3 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try this tea, but I'm not quite sure if it's...2 Answers
Laura D.
The flavor is great because it taste well cold or hot and if you let it steep for a few the flavor is even more rich. It is a classic tea so you can add all sorts of flavors to make it your own favorite drink! A small feature I enjoy about the tea bags is the tiny slit in each little tea tag that I use to wrap around the handle so my tea bag doesn't fall to the bottom of my cup. Great price at Walmart for as many tea bags that came in the pack.
Diana F.
San Gabriel
I am a huge tea person and try to drink it daily. Lipton tea is my favorite because its super affordable and the flavors are nice. easy to brew either with adding warm/hot water or in the microwave. I bought my tea packets from target and it was only $3. there a good deal for the ammount you get in the box too.
Hayley V.
My whole family absolutely loves this tea. We love sweet, iced tea and these bags are what we always use for that. We've never even thought about changing what tea bags we use. It's very yummy and flavorful tea for a very good and inexpensive price. If you are looking for tea to make pitcherfuls of iced tea, I most definitely suggest you try out these tea bags.
Kayla J.
Corning, NY
I have used this brands tea bags since I was a young child. I’d say about 17 years of usage far. Nothing has changed, as the quality has always remained good and it makes a delicious tea. The box of tea bags is affordable. I recommend!
Tiffany D.
Catlettsburg, KY
So flavored teas are easy for all companies and herbal teas I tend to make my own but black tea to kake our sweet tea with no one but Lipton cam be used. Others have weird metal flavors or a dull yuck to them but Lipton has mastered black tea and every time its the perfect flavor for the perfect cup
stephanie w.
Burlington
I buy Lipton's tea bags to make kombucha with, but I also enjoy drinking a cup of tea with honey and almond milk in the morning. These tea bags are perfect for the mornings where I don't feel like measuring out loose leaf tea, or when I want to have a cup of tea on the go!
Shannan M.
PA, ['', '', '']
I've been using these for years both for hot tea and iced tea. Not sure when they started making such tiny bags, raised the price and made them specially sealed inside the boxes so I'll be switching back to another brand sadly unless the price comes down. I can buy Lipton 20 ct specialty bags for $1 when on sale, but a 50 count of plain old tea bags are $5?? Makes no sense. Great product but not when I can buy comparable brands for almost half the cost.
Savannah S.
I love this tea with and without sugar. The price is affordable for the amount you get. The packaging of the tea bags in gold foil is cute yet better than the usually paper covers of individual bags. One less step to having a cup of tea. I purchase this any time I’m having a tea craving which is like every other month.
Abbi L.
Austin, IN
I loved this tea all my life. It's the only store bought tea that doesn't taste artificial or like it has a whole bunch of lemon in it. I also like the cold brew pouches. Lipton® Cold Brew Tea
Jessica S.
Johnston, IA
Easy to use and always delicious. Whether I am drinking warm, with honey or putting over ice to drink it chilled, Lipton Iced Tea is always my go to drink. Much healthier than soda when I want something other than water
Kayna D.
San Antonio, TX
Who else makes this for every party lol
Emily T.
Is Lipton your favorite tea brand? Or is there another brand better out there ?
gayathrie P.
Chennai
Can I add lemon or mint to it?
Emily C.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
Does this get bitter easily if left to steep too long?
Leticia P.
Snyder, TX
Sweet tea- do you heat the water up and pour over sugar to melt and give it a sweeter taste or do your pour the sugar afterwards? I heat mine up And sneak a cup of it while it's warm. Lipton Black Tea