BY LIPTON #3 in Tea

Our Master Blenders have crafted a delicious blend that includes carefully selected and fresh-pressed tea leaves, capturing as much natural tea taste as possible. Lipton Black Tea has real tea leaves specially blended to enjoy hot or iced. Enjoy Lipton Black Tea iced as the perfect addition for any of your meals because is naturally tasty and refreshing. Don’t just default to the usual, enjoy the superior taste of fresh-brewed Lipton tea. It’s the Lipton Difference, so take a sip and let our tea brighten your day.

Orange Pekoe And Pekoe Cut Black Tea

• Can I add lemon or mint to it?5 Answers
  • Sweet tea- do you heat the water up and pour over sugar to melt a...3 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try this tea, but I'm not quite sure if it's...2 Answers
Laura D.
The flavor is great because it taste well cold or hot and if you let it steep for a few the flavor is even more rich. It is a classic tea so you can add all sorts of flavors to make it your own favorite drink! A small feature I enjoy about the tea bags is the tiny slit in each little tea tag that I use to wrap around the handle so my tea bag doesn't fall to the bottom of my cup. Great price at Walmart for as many tea bags that came in the pack.
Diana F.
San Gabriel
I am a huge tea person and try to drink it daily. Lipton tea is my favorite because its super affordable and the flavors are nice. easy to brew either with adding warm/hot water or in the microwave. I bought my tea packets from target and it was only $3. there a good deal for the ammount you get in the box too.
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
Lipton tea is the only brand my family will drink. It's not the only brand I drink but it's the one my family loves so I buy this one for them. We drink tea a lot in my house so we buy the small bags that last longer. We brew ours using the coffee pot and sometimes on the stove. My family prefers the taste of Lipton tea to other brands. We do have to have tea in our house throughout the year and we keep stocked up on it.
Tiffany D.
Catlettsburg, KY
So flavored teas are easy for all companies and herbal teas I tend to make my own but black tea to kake our sweet tea with no one but Lipton cam be used. Others have weird metal flavors or a dull yuck to them but Lipton has mastered black tea and every time its the perfect flavor for the perfect cup
Shannan M.
Windsor, PA
I've been using these for years both for hot tea and iced tea. Not sure when they started making such tiny bags, raised the price and made them specially sealed inside the boxes so I'll be switching back to another brand sadly unless the price comes down. I can buy Lipton 20 ct specialty bags for $1 when on sale, but a 50 count of plain old tea bags are $5?? Makes no sense. Great product but not when I can buy comparable brands for almost half the cost.
Jessica S.
Johnston, IA
Easy to use and always delicious. Whether I am drinking warm, with honey or putting over ice to drink it chilled, Lipton Iced Tea is always my go to drink. Much healthier than soda when I want something other than water
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
My husband and I drink so much tea it’s crazy! This tea is good for grocery store tea but the flavor isn’t too strong. We usually get our tea from meijer so the price is reasonable and I almost always have a coupon.
Bethany L.
Lexington, SC
Lipton Black Tea is my go to for sweet tea! I like to throw several bags in boiled hot water and let it diffuse. Then mix in the sugar! Tall glass of this stuff is the best! I would recommend this to anyone.
Kristen D.
Haverhill, MA
This tea is a classic for a reason. I happen to use it to make sun tea. (Fill up a glass jar, add a couple of tea bags and set it in The Sun). It’s just so refreshing on a hot day and there’s just no effort to it at all. MIL’s are duly impressed when they stop by unannounced and there’s a pitcher of fresh tea in the fridge. (Just saying). Pour over ice and add sugar, mint, or lemon to it. Or all three.
Emily K.
Saint Marys, PA
My family is a group of avid tea drinkers. We love tea and this is our favorite kind. I drink tea almost everyday and I always get this kind. It is very affordable and I absolutely love this tea brand!
Kayna D.
San Antonio, TX
Who else makes this for every party lol
Emily T.
Is Lipton your favorite tea brand? Or is there another brand better out there ?
Emily C.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
Does this get bitter easily if left to steep too long?
gayathrie P.
Can I add lemon or mint to it?
Leticia P.
Snyder, TX
Sweet tea- do you heat the water up and pour over sugar to melt and give it a sweeter taste or do your pour the sugar afterwards? I heat mine up And sneak a cup of it while it's warm. Lipton Black Tea