Lipton® Black Pearl Tea

Description:

Lipton Black Pearl Tea is grown on the highest-elevation tea estates in Sri Lanka, known for the purity of their tea leaves and their robust flavor. The long leaf tea, 20 ct is delicately packaged in unique pyramid-shaped tea bags for a truly exceptional tea experience. Watch the leaves open, inhale the delicate aromas and taste the rich infusion of this Lipton black tea (pack of 6), which is kosher and made with all natural ingredients. Lipton Black Pearl Tea provides a rich, delightful taste each and every time you drink a cup.

Lipton Black Pearl Tea:

• Quality black tea
  • Made with pure long-leaf
  • Naturally contains tea flavonoids
  • Kosher

Ingredients: Premium Orange Pekoe And Pekoe Black Tea.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lipton® Black Pearl Tea!
How would you rate this product?
Christina M.
Canton, MI
I grew up in the South where sweet tea is a popular beverage year-round. Whether its sun tea or we steep it on the stove, black tea was my family's leaf of choice. I love the taste of Lipton and when I've tried other brands, I couldn't drink it. Lipton has a distinct taste that has no comparison. Hands down my favorite brand of black tea.
K. G.
My favorite FAVORITE tea. I could drink like five cups of this stuff in a day. From what I understand it is no longer available. :( wish they would bring it back!!
Jami W.
I like this tea. It has a refreshing flavor. This is one of my go to beverage. I like making sun tea with it.
Ashlee M.
Very good black tea. If you like tea this is a good pick. Good flavor and a nice way to wake up if you don't don't coffee
Lindsey A.
I love lipton's black tea! It helps give me a wake up call in the morning over the typical coffee. I use this tea almost everyday and is a great value. You can purchase this tea anywhere.
Tia M.
Mukilteo, WA
I'm a southern girl so I drink sweet tea everyday!!! I make my own with just black Lipton tea bags! So good and just like down south!
Alexa L.
Tyler
Love the Lipton k-cups. It's always my go to! All the flavors are great. The black tea with natural energy is great for morning energy!
Jamie D.
Fayetteville , AR
Lipton black tea is absolutely delicious! It is packed with great flavors! It's a good price for a name brand tea, and you can find it at Walmart. Lipton is one of the only Brands of tea that I will buy!
Shreya P.
Kolkata
Well I have been using Lipton green tea and that is awesome. It has so many flavors in green tea that even you would start loving green tea if you don't like it. I highly recommend it.
Kelsey K.
Vancouver, BC
Great tea with very rich flavour. I like the affordability of this product for how high the quality is. Will buy again!

Looking for your answer?