BY LIPTON

Details:

Lipton Black Iced Tea Unsweetened is perfectly chilled and ready to serve anytime. We start with sun-drenched tea leaves and purified water. It is then carefully blended and chilled to capture that refreshing, crisp tea taste.

lena O.
Stockton, CA
Really good tea I also like the sweet one ice cold on a hot day fantastic to have for dinner or just to offer company
Natalie M.
Ridgeland, MS
I love lipton. This is my go to tea. I do not care for sweet tea. Thus is perfect and it just quenches your thirst.
Kelly N.
I love this tea! It's not strong or bitter tasting. Perfect drink that has flavor without the empty calories.
Sarah H.
GEORGETOWN, KY
I buy this on a weekly basis! I've always been a fan of Lipton tea, and buying the big jug is cost effective.
Angeles C.

For a day of beach or pool, an afternoon or tomorrow, perfect for any occasion its flavor is incomparable
Patricia T.
Miami, Florida
it is rich and it's nice to share with friends and family on a hot afternoon tastes good and good price
Maria S.
This is one of my kids favorite drink. Not an everyday drink but good taste. Give it a try!
Nicole S.
Camden, NC
This product is great for heating up when you are sick and adding lemon and honey to!
Noelle C.
Gross I like my tea sweet and not in a bottle I guess cause this stuff was nasty
Paola M.
MexicalI, B.C.
Lipton tea is a very famous and delicious tea which my family always buys for its unique and different flavor, my favorite is lemon because it gives a citrus sobor which is excellent and is enjoyed along with the meals and snacks.