BY LIPTON

Description:

Our Master Blenders have crafted a delicious blend that includes carefully selected and fresh-pressed tea leaves, capturing as much natural tea taste as possible. Lipton Black Tea has real tea leaves specially blended to enjoy hot or iced.

Enjoy Lipton Black Tea iced as the perfect addition for any of your meals because is naturally tasty and refreshing. Don’t just default to the usual, enjoy the superior taste of fresh-brewed Lipton tea. It’s the Lipton Difference, so take a sip and let our tea brighten your day.

To enjoy iced, simply brew 4 tea bags with 1 quart boiling water, brew 3 minutes, sweeten, and add 3 quarts of fresh cold water and ice. Then sip and let great-tasting Lipton black tea brighten your day!

Thomas Lipton was a man on a mission – to share his passion for tea around the world. He believed that everyone deserved high quality, great tasting tea. And over 120 years later, that belief is still what drives us – inspiring more flavors, more varieties and more love than ever before.

All our tea bags are 100% sustainably sourced, which translates into ensuring decent wages for tea farmers around the world together with access to quality housing, education and medical care. Your tea is their brighter future.

chelsia b.
Lipton is all we bought growing up and that seems to be relevant as I've transitioned into adulthood. It's the perfect tea! Not too tangy or sweet, which I'm thankful for! It's just strong enough to give me my caffeine fix to make it through my day. Did I mention the comfort factor? I love that this jug comes presweetened. It's great for on the go, and I usually take it on our family picnics or sports events!
Jemille B.
My husband loves tea especially the Lipton bags but if he wants a quick fix I would buy him this to drink as soon as he walks in from work.it has to be ice cold and slushy
Tiffany D.
Marrero, LA
I mainly drink tea and water. I definitely need a great brand of sweet tea to drink and this meets the standards. Packaging is pretty good. It is very affordable. I buy it all the time sometimes even before we run out.
Jamie P.
Ravenna, OH
lipton is one of the best tasting tras out there in my opinion. its a little pricier then the off brand teas but actually worth the money for the bold flavor it gives. love this product on a hot sunny day. my kids prefer there tea cold rather then hot as well.
Angel H.
Abbeville , SC
See this big jug right here is the best thing ever. It has good flavor. And I will be behind us again. And has nice packaging easy to take on the go. Very fordable. I recommend it to all my tea lovers
Ashley S.
Cabot, AR
This item is super convenient in the fact it's pre-made! Just store in the fridge until you're ready to have a drink. Lipton is super tasty and my whole family LOVES it! We purchase this item from our local grocery store.
Kasey H.
I love this tea! This is the brand of tea I grew up drinking. It has the perfect amount of sugar and i don't feel like it's going to give me diabetes our something. It's great i absolutely love it.
Alexis G.
This is my go to bulk tea. Everyone in the south loves sweet tea, so for my parties I grab a few of these and I'm good to go. No need to brag about a brand that everyone already loves.
Amber N.
Joshua Tree, CA
This is a much better option for my house instead of soda. Everyone in the house loves tea and the jug is solid so it is easy for younger kids to pour their own.
Sophia Z.
Iced tea is iced tea, and this is just another version of it. There's no noticeable difference from this iced tea and previous brands I have tried before. People like it, they drink it, thats alll that really matters. Im only taking one star away because its just too sweet.