Lipton Black Iced Tea Lightly Sweetened Peach uploaded by Anthony J.

BY LIPTON

Lipton Black Iced Tea Lightly Sweetened Peach is perfectly chilled and ready to serve anytime. We start with sun-drenched tea leaves and purified water.

It is then carefully blended and chilled to capture that refreshing, crisp tea taste and finished with just the right touch of sweetness.

Sadie E.
I like peach flavored everything. Ever since I was a kid I couldn't steer from anything that was peach. When I saw this in the aisle at walmart I couldn't help but get a jug to bring home and try. Now I am HOOKED. It's refreshing, quenches your thirst and tastes amazing! Perfect for a hot summer day by the pool!
Mary Y.
This Lipton tea is so flavorful and delicious. The peach flavor is not very overbearing at all, all flavors are quite subtle but very tasty. The downside of this product is that it is quite pricey. Other than the cost, I think that this is a good product to buy.
Heather H.
Charlotte, NC
This is my favorite tea! I love peach anything and this hits the spot. Lipton has already been a go to for my since I was a young child. The flavor is amazing and hits the spot. I recommend this to anyone who likes flavored teas.
✨Real D.
Chickasaw, AL
I don’t usually buy or drink tea. Being that im from the south this is kinda weird but I loveeeee the peach Lipton tea. I love the peach and tea balance and not to mention the fact that it’s so cheap but good amount.
Samantha P.
Newburgh, IN
Peach tea has always been one of my favorites and so has Lipton. I have been drinking this tea every day at school far the past couple of years. It can sometimes be a little bitter and occasionally has brown residue on the bottom which is a little gross, but it is tea so I'm sure it's a common thing.
Emily D.
I personally love peach flavored drinks and snacks and peach tea is my new obsession it is such a perfect blend of peach and tea to me I usually can't eat too many peach things with out another drink
Nestley O.
Fort Payne, AL
The peach and green tea is so amazing. Nice refreshing drink. I buy it in the gallons it is so great even my kids drink the peach and they have it in diet as well. !!!
Jade K.
I’ve always drunk Lipton Iced Tea, and as the product has evolved over the years (as have my taste buds) I still find great, nostalgic joy in drinking it. I decided to try this particular type as I’ve found that the latest in bags don’t work quite as well as they used to when making iced tea, and I figured that this would be an easier option that steeping in the sun and adding real lemons
Brittany E.
Georgetown, DE
i personally love sweet tea as long as it is straight tea. When I have a flavored tea like this one I only like it lightly sweetened. This is delicious I am a huge fan of peach tea, but Lipton is the best. The packaging is very easy and nice. Overall great product and I will continue to drink it.
Emma B.
I love this stuff! I've been super obsessed with tea lately it tastes so good and refreshing and this is one of my favorites it's very affordable and I've boughten it more times than I would count I would definitely recommend it