BY LIPTON #83 in Iced Tea

It's the outstanding on-the-go refresher. Lipton adds zesty lemon flavor to its classic iced black tea blend for an exceptional iced tea taste.

• Is this ice tea made with natural ingredients? what's the best fl...3 Answers
  • How sweet is this Iced Tea?2 Answers
  • ¿ Que sabor prefieren? a mi me gusta mas el de durazno 1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Verónica S.
I shouldn't of tried these... This is my new addiction!

I've tried other liquid drink mixes like these. They would dehydrate me and make me feel crappy with all the fake sugars.

I decided to give this product a try because I love the powdered stuff.
Oh my gosh!
I was blown away, This WONT dehydrate you, They don't have that nasty after taste that others do. They are in a cute yellow container, and are portable. You can share with others without swapping germs! Plus I feel good while drinking them.

Some of them have caffeine which is wonderful. I'm addicted to soda, I need the caffeine and the sweetness, If you are trying to cut back on soda THIS is your answer!!

THIS FLAVOR: Is amazing.
Morgan C.
Lafayette, LA
My absolute favorite tea of all time! Super affordable, not too sweet, but just the perfect amount of flavor and sweetness! Definitely what I reach for every time I am grocery shopping and want Iced Tea! I love all of Lipton's products! Def will buy again!
Victoria G.
Woodbridge, VA
Taste amazing, it cuts the sweet taste down that you would normally taste in the regular sweet tea. It think it makes it taste better with less sugar. It is also less calories then the regular sweet tea, which is a win for me. I would recommend this to other.
Danyale B.
Orlando, FL
I used to be addicted to soda every day! This product has amazing flavor. More healthy than soda for sure. The packaging is cute. It's a pretty good value if you buy the twelve pack. I always buy a pack every time I go to the store.
Veronica R.
Mesa, AZ
Im nit much of a tea drinker. It has to have lemon in it and store bought. This is a refreshing drink. It quenches my thirst. I love to drink from jars. I add lots and lots of ice pour my drink and add my own slices of lemon. Yumm
Anna C.
Corp Christi, TX
I absolutely love this tea! Have to admit that it taste the best cold or on ice. One huge down fall to this is that the tea is not sold in stores. So if I want to drink one, I have to buy a 12 pack of them at HEB.
Josie E.
Grove City, OH
I love this tea especially when I'm sick! I wish they used natural sweeteners and no aspartame though. It's refreshing and delicious! It's affordable and easily accessible even at gas stations! Doesn't get much more convenient
Mikayla H.
Smooth and powerful!! Love this by itself or for mixing!! This is a great addition to a party or a calm and laid back night with your lovey or your girls!! I love this and I think everyone will as well!!!!!!!!!
Karen C.
This is the best ice tea that I tested .Tested amazing the haft and haft of the lemonade and ice tea is the best combination .First impression was not good but the second shot that I drink was very good.I really recommend this❤️
Shirley J.
Dekalb, IL
I'm a sucker for iced tea and lemon mostly anything. I also like the peach iced tea and Lipton is the only brand of tea I will ever use. just can't go wrong with it.
Brenda A.
San Diego, CA
Is this product good for storage? (Say I use half of it and want to save the other half for another cup of water later)
Sabrina S.
E Brunswick, NJ
Is this ice tea made with natural ingredients? what's the best flavor?
Jessie Z.
West Kelowna , British Columbia
How sweet is this Iced Tea?
Anita S.
Valley, AL
Are theses any good?
Tori L.
Garner, NC
Does this have aspartame in it?