Lipton, (Black, Herbal & Green Teas), 28 Count, 2.0oz Box (Pack of 3) (Choose Flavor) (Orange)

BY LIPTON

Lipton, (Black, Herbal & Green Teas), 28 Count, 2.1oz Box (Pack of 3) (Orange) A distinctive herbal blend of orange peel, cinnamon, chicory and clove. This unforgettable taste sensation of fruit and light spices complemented by an alluring fresh orange... see more...

Rebecca P.
Rebecca P.
Buffalo, NY
Foodie Expert
I love trying different types of teas. This product is good because you can try black, herbal, and green to see if you would want to try any specialty types of teas. Personally, it takes a while to get used to the black and green teas. Once you do, though, you can try other variations of those. Lipton is an affordable brand.
tabetha T.
tabetha T.
Foodie Expert
I tried this and do not like the taste al all to me it has a bad after taste.
Vicky S.
Vicky S.
I like these flavors, especially the english breakfast tea. Lipton is a good middle of the road tea for flavor and price.
Sandra M.
Sandra M.
Este te es riquisimo, es de lo mejor!! es perfecto para una buen desayuno veraniego. Super barato y de muy buena calidad.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Vancouver, BC
I love tea, it is all I drink besides water. Unfortunately, these are not my cup of tea. I appreciate the fact, that there are a variety of flavours to try but they just do not stand out to me. I prefer more subtle or refreshing teas, and these just do not fit the bill.