Lipton® Black Diet Iced Tea Peach uploaded by Anne M.Lipton® Black Diet Iced Tea Peach uploaded by Teresa S.

BY LIPTON

Description:

Lipton Black Diet Iced Tea Peach is perfectly infused with our unique blend of tea and peach essence for a delicious taste that refreshes your body and mind. Enjoy the taste of sunshine from Lipton Iced Tea!

Lauren R.
Lower Burrell
I love tea, but a lot of the flavored teas out there taste like artificial flavors. This peach tea is great! Not only is it only 5 calories, but the peach flavor tastes natural, and not like they just threw a bunch of artificial peach syrup in it. And it doesn't have that nasty diet after taste that a lot of low calorie/no calorie drinks have.
Renn J.
These are my F A V O R I T E! I find them way better than the regular version because they're not as sweet/overpowering. Calorie free. Guilt-free. What more can you ask for? I brave Walmart for these specifically :) 10/10 would recommend! Price is right.
Monica N.
Parma, OH
Diet Peach Tea is tasty and smooth; really satisfies the craving for something sweet and juicy yet contains no sugar or juice. Lipton makes a good black tea as well as green and I am a fan; I buy most of their products in tea or soup form. This product comes in a 16.9 ounce bottle and is sold in a 12 pack for less than $5.00. It does have a peach nectar aroma, so it may have some sort of real peach in there.
Natalie C.
Idaho Falls
I recently started counting carbs in an attempt to lose some weight and get my insulin resistance more under control. I also wanted to cut out carbonation and aspartame. Trying to find non-carbonated, sugar-free drinks with no aspartame has been a huge challenge!! Lipton saved the day! I love their diet flavored teas and love that there's no aspartame. The peach tea is my absolute favorite. Here's a tip though: if you buy the powder version to make at home, it does contain aspartame. Grrr!
Sarah Z.
I drink the 16.9 fl oz bottles of this that come in a pack and I love the taste and the low calories! It's a great flavor for summer, but I enjoy it year-round. I try to watch my calorie in-take, but I'm often in the mood for a flavored drink, not just water. This is perfect for that. The only issue I have with this is the amount of sodium, so I try not to drink more than one or two bottles per day.
Jennifer J.
I drink mostly water, but when I want something different this is my go to. It doesn't have a sour or bitter taste like some diet drinks do, and is very refreshing. I don't like the regular because of all the sugar but the diet is really good.
Joselyn J.
Tallahassee, FL
Love me some peach tea. But I️ don’t love all the calories. Lipton is the king of sweet tea & their diet peach tea does not disappoint. Delicious taste, crisp, refreshing, not artificial tasting. Highly recommend.
Maria E.
Vista , CA
I just love this tea!! It’s literally so yummy!!! That it doesn’t even tastes like a diet drink!!! But it is and I always love! Drinking them during the day also it tastes so much better if it’s cold!!!
Tricia F.
This is a good grab-n-go tea drink. It is sweet, but not too sweet. The tea taste is mild enough for non-tea drinkers. The peach taste is the mail taste. One bottle is satisfying enough. Would recommend and buy again.
Meagan B.
Etna, OH
First found it at my grandmas house and tried it because I'm a buff for peach flavored anything. Met my expectations immediately. Been buying a 12 pack ever since. Refreshing and a nice taste.