Lipton® Berry Iced Tea uploaded by Marian A.

BY LIPTON

Alicia V.
Berne, NY
Yummy!!! Fruit tea on the go without all the work! It’s not super sweet just enough fruity flavor. It’s the same price as any Lipton bottled tea so not bad. I tried this a month ago and am hooked! I drink one most days with my lunch!
Marian A.
Westover
Not bad. I love tea but I'm more of a peach tea person than a berry tea. So of you like berries you'll love it. Taste is good not expensive and for someone who likes berries highly recommended. It is empty because I drank it . Lol
Tassie Z.
Ranburne, AL
Delicious!! Refreshing!!! I was pleasantly surprised when I tried Lipton Berry Tea! I had a coupon buy one get one free so I thought i would give it a try! I am going to buy more! Great summer time treat!
Olivia S.
Lakeland, FL
Absolutely love this flavor. No horrible after taste and tastes good room temp or cold. I will continue buying these!