Lipton® Berry Hibiscus

BY LIPTON

Description:

Lipton Berry Hibiscus Herbal Tea is the delicious delight of Berries meeting Hibiscus that can be enjoyed anytime - day or night. This herbal tea delivers the sweet and tangy taste of Berries and Hibiscus that is naturally caffeine free. Lipton combines luscious flavors with our best herbal tea blends to awaken the sense.

To experience this fabulous blend of sweet and fruity flavors, simply infuse this herbal tea for 3 minutes. Or, if you prefer, you can delve deeper into the taste of berries and hibiscus by steeping your tea bag for longer.

Conveniently packaged in 20 individually wrapped tea bags, Lipton Berry Hibiscus Herbal Tea is uplifting when enjoyed hot or refreshing when enjoyed as an iced tea. Add a little uplift to your day.

Ingredients

Hibiscus Flowers, Maltodextrin (Corn, Tapioca), Chamomile Flowers, Citric Acid (Provides Tartness), Spice, Licorice Root, Roasted Chicory Root, Natural Flavor, Soy Lecithin, Pomegranate Juice Solids, Blueberry Juice Solids, Concentrated Goji Juice Solids,

Lipton®  Berry Hibiscus
Lipton® Berry Hibiscus
Buy on Walmart
Gabriela F.
Greenville, SC
Let me tell you about this tea!!! The packaging is very attractive which is why I wanted to taste it. When you open the box that yummy flavor hits your nostrils. I wasn’t able to taste it because the tea bags all ripped trying to take it out the packaging. I went to the store to buy another box and the same thing happened. I even posted 2 videos about it
Marissa A.
Sylvester, GA
I've been suffering from allergies and have been drinking tea with honey frequently to soothe my throat and decide to try something new. This tea is a pretty pink color and fragrant while steeping. It has a unique flavor of hibiscus that is nice, not too strong. I'm looking forward to trying more flavored teas from Lipton.
Tracy G.
Clearwater, FL
Literally any of these pink boxes of Lipton tea that you can find, these are so delicious. My husband and I love to use them as iced tea so brew a cup or two and dump it into a picture of ice and then fill the picture with water and it is the perfect summer iced tea. Literally any of these pink boxes that you find are worth purchasing.
Jazmin N.
Johnstown, PA
This tea is SO DELICIOUS. It is very flavorful but doesn't taste fake or too sweet like other fruit/floral teas I have had. I don't let the bag steep for more than 4 minutes because it can get overpowering if you leave the bag in too long. It was $3 for a box at my local grocery store, which is the average price for a box of tea. Very tasty and very reasonable price!
Linda B.
Bethpage, NY
This tea is absolutely delicious! It tastes great either hot or cold. Wonderful aroma. No need to add any sweetener---it's great on its own. Have been buying for years and will continue to buy. Highly recommend!
Kayla K.
Fort Smith, AR
This is one of my favorite teas to date! It's a good substitute for juice or sodas that I don't need. I also sub it for coffee in the mornings sometimes when I know I don't need it. Good flavor - I like mine hot with a pkg of Splenda or Stevia.
Erika E.
This was totally worth the $3 at Target (on sale,cartwheel for the win!) it is so refreshing and can be enjoyed in the Summer cold and hot in the Winter.
It is tart from the berries and a wee bit floral from the hibiscus.Perfect combination of tart and with a bit of honey sweet!
Maranda M.
Cheyenne, WY
One of my absolute favorite teas. Has very yummy taste. 10/10 would recommend. This tea keeps you well hydrated, it's great in the mornings or after a work out. I drink this tea 30 minutes after my workout and I never feel dehydrated.
Miranda D.
Carbondale, IL
The flavor of this tea reminds me a lot of the well known Starbucks Passion Tea. The added health benefits of hibiscus tea are incredible. Hibiscus tea can relieve you from high blood pressure and high cholesterol. It can also aid digestion, strengthen your immune system, and settle inflammatory problems. Like green tea, hibiscus tea is known to help speed up your metabolism. The natural sweetness from the berries makes this tea taste wild and delicious. It could easily replace the need to grab unhealthy juices that are full of preservatives. Enjoy it hot or over ice, either way you won't be sorry you gave it a try.
Marcelene C.
Santa Maria, CA
I really enjoyed this tea. It tasted good and did not leave any after taste. I would recommend this to my friends and family. I also will be buying it again. All Lipton products are absolutely Awesome
Cristen P.
Jersey Shore, PA
I love hibiscus! I've never tried this tea before. Does the tea have a strong hibiscus flavor?
Lia D.
I've heard that this tastes just like Starbuck's. Is it true?
Yasmine P.
Orange
What are the nutritional values with this flavor tea compared to the normal lipton?
Kimberly P.
Is this like the one they sell at Starbucks?