BY LIPTON

Experience delicious Lipton Iced Tea Berry Acai for a limited time only at your local Walmart. see more...

Jocelyne N.
Murrieta , Ca
This is a great family drink! It taste great and the bottle is easy to handle. I love how it comes with a handle for my kids. It is easy for my three year old to grab it and not drop it. The container for so easy in the fridge too. It doesn't take a lot of space bra us it's not wide like a gallon of milk.
Brittney J.
Huntersville, NC
I am not much of a juice drinker so that is why I go for tea. I love buying this tea because I love the combination of tea and the acai berry. I love both these flavors separately, but when you add them together, it is amazing. Great product to drink on a hot day.
Meiyi L.
I looooooove this tea. Favorite ever!!!! Its perfect like this, amazing flavor and taste. Repeat customer and i will be repurchasing very soon. I love it! I totally recommend it
Azucena O.
Georgetown, DE
I love this tea. Everyday when I need something small to drink I always go for this just because it refreshes me and it always goes good with any snack.
Alexandria Z.
Austin, TX
This tea is super good & refreshing! Love the taste if your looking for a cool, sweet, fresh tea with a mint of berry this is your tea!
Katie E.
Auburn , IN
Great product!!! It is the right size to fit you for the whole day! I love the peach one tho
Candyce E.
Tolleson, AZ
I gave up drinking soda 11 moths ago so i stated to drink more tea instead. My sistergave me a cup of this one day and i feel in love . It was perfect. So refreshing to and crisp. Its was like a breath of fresh air. I immediately went to buy 4 things of this so i had lots of it. Now its alway stocked in my house im never without it.
Brandee Nicole A.
Alexandria , VA
All types of Lipton tea have been my favorite since I was a kid. It's a good brand and it has been around for a very long time. They now have all kinds of different flavors which makes it really easy because no matter what I'm in the mood for Lipton has it.
cheyenne m.
clearlake
I love Lipton tea it's so yummy and so awesome I love it so much and are such a good flavor so fordable have such cute packaging it so simple I don't meet my expectations which has burst of flavor and it's so yummy
alison s.
Gilbert, AZ
lipton is such a good tea brand, real ingredients, real flavor. it's the best. Depending on the product it can be pricey but other than that i love this bran!! good value and i recommend it to tea lovers