BY LIPTON

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Experience delicious Lipton Iced Tea Berry Acai for a limited time only at your local Walmart.

Jocelyne N.
Murrieta , Ca
This is a great family drink! It taste great and the bottle is easy to handle. I love how it comes with a handle for my kids. It is easy for my three year old to grab it and not drop it. The container for so easy in the fridge too. It doesn't take a lot of space bra us it's not wide like a gallon of milk.
Candyce E.
Tolleson, AZ
I gave up drinking soda 11 moths ago so i stated to drink more tea instead. My sistergave me a cup of this one day and i feel in love . It was perfect. So refreshing to and crisp. Its was like a breath of fresh air. I immediately went to buy 4 things of this so i had lots of it. Now its alway stocked in my house im never without it.
Brandee Nicole A.
Alexandria , VA
All types of Lipton tea have been my favorite since I was a kid. It's a good brand and it has been around for a very long time. They now have all kinds of different flavors which makes it really easy because no matter what I'm in the mood for Lipton has it.
Mackenzi O.
One of my favorite go to drinks! It's very sweet and I love drinking it in the morning to get my day started. I love love love love this drink and the flavor is amazing! I recommend it to my family and friends all the time!
cheyenne m.
clearlake
I love Lipton tea it's so yummy and so awesome I love it so much and are such a good flavor so fordable have such cute packaging it so simple I don't meet my expectations which has burst of flavor and it's so yummy
alison s.
Gilbert, AZ
lipton is such a good tea brand, real ingredients, real flavor. it's the best. Depending on the product it can be pricey but other than that i love this bran!! good value and i recommend it to tea lovers
Brittney J.
Huntersville, NC
I am not much of a juice drinker so that is why I go for tea. I love buying this tea because I love the combination of tea and the acai berry. I love both these flavors separately, but when you add them together, it is amazing. Great product to drink on a hot day.
Elizabeth D.
Warren, OH
This tea is okay. It's not too great but its alright. It's healthy for you and helps with digestion issues. It's packages nicely and lasts a long time. Very reasonably priced as well especially from retail stores
Chandra B.
North Vernon, IN
I love the refreshing fruity bite this sweet tea has! It tastes really good- like a high end tea or a premium tea you would get mixed at a restaurant. It's affordable.. give it a try!
Jane J.
E Brunswick, NJ
I can drink the whole bottle in a day and it's so refreshing. The flavor of the iced tea is sweet and fruity and is inexpensive, so it is cost efficient. I recommend 9/10 and I would buy this again another time.