Lipton Asian Tea - Green Tea Tea Bags

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Selected from China's Top Ten Tea origin - Huangshan Good tea after taste

Buy on Amazon
Cassey K.
I always like green tea because it's antioxidant and I feel good after hearty meal. This tea is not too strong yet gives me a nice green tea flavor. I normally take it after lunch. I won't take it at night because of caffeine. The caffeine is lesser than English teacher but still I would just do this in the afternoon.

This product is not easy to find in the store, I got it in one of the Asian market.
Carlie T.
Anderson, SC
This tea is good for the price. I got it at my local grocery store. It is very affordable. It includes 25 teabags which you can brew individually or all together if you would like a pitcher of tea. The taste is good. It isn't as yummy or high quality as other brands, but you get what pay for!
Kathleen N.
Virginia Beach, VA
Lipton Green tea is great either hot or cold and provides a healthy herbal alternative to caffeinated tea. Green tea is also loaded with anti-oxidants and is a fat burner as well. Great for you! Taste is mild and not overwhelming, so it is very palatable.
Xammara M.
El cajon, CA
This is the best product I've ever tried, it works so great when I'm trying to get the perfect look. It is awesome and is the best. I don't know what I would do without it. This product is a definite repurchase for me.
Antonia R.
Phoenix, AZ
i add this along with the decaffeimated black tea bags whenever I brew tea at home. Lipton always produces a quality product and a great flavor I have loved for years. I am looking forward to the new fruit infused products the brand will be releasing soon!
Kolby L.
Healthier version then Ice tea and still tasted amazing!!!!!!!! Love this stuff!!! I prefer cold tea so I let mine sit in the refrigerator then I come back and get it later!! Yummy!!!
Rachel F.
Absolutely love green tea and absolutely love the brand. This tea is the best green tea I've ever tried and for the price you just can't beat it. I would highly recommend this to anyone who loves green tea and I will definitely buy it again
Peggy H.
Noblesville, IN
Lipton Asian- green tea is a big favorite in our home. Even the kids really like it!
As for my husband and I, we have found that drinking this tea had seemed to assist us with weight loss like crazy! The children don't have weight to lose but drink it all the time, sometimes adding unsweetened syrups to it to make it a little more flavorful. It sure beats giving them sodas.
Nikki B.
I enjoyed this tea. It has a nice flavor and it's not super overpowering. It also is inexpensive and pretty easy to find. I found mine at Giant Eagle. It's always refreshing to try a new tea, especially during the colder months of the year! i would buy again!
Ashley H.
San Diego, CA
I am a huge fan of green tea. While this isn't exactly the most amazing green tea it gets the job done and is decently priced, because some green tea can be crazy expensive. So while it's not my favorite it is still nice.