Lipton Apple Cinnamon uploaded by Catherine I.Lipton Apple Cinnamon uploaded by Karlee B.

BY LIPTON

Lipton Apple Cinnamon Herbal Tea is the delicious delight of Cinnamon meeting Apple that can be enjoyed anytime - day or night. This herbal tea delivers the invigorating yet comforting taste of fruit and spices that is naturally caffeine free. Lipton combines luscious flavors with our best herbal tea blends to awaken the sense.

To experience this fabulous blend of sweet and spicy flavors, simply infuse this herbal tea for 3 minutes. Or, if you prefer, you can delve deeper into the taste of apple and cinnamon by steeping your tea bag for longer.

Conveniently packaged in 20 individually wrapped tea bags, Lipton Apple Cinnamon Herbal Tea offers an uplifting taste that can be enjoyed hot or as an iced tea. Add a little uplift to your day.

Ingredients

Cinnamon, Hibiscus Flowers, Chamomile Flowers, Roasted Chicory Root, Allspice, Orange Peel, Roasted Carob, Maltodextrin, Natural Flavor, Soy Lecithin,

Catherine I.
Rockford, IL
I originally tried this because i absolutely love,love,love apples and cinnamon. I was more then impressed by this herbal tea with cinnamon,hibiscus and camomile. All of this blend very well together. Apple cinnamon with a hint of spice. Just reminds you of fall. . I got this at miejer for under $5 and i recommend completely
Sabine S.
I would have never picked this tea out for myself in a grocery store. My school’s dining hall always had them so I decided to give them a try. This tea is so good. It is like fall in a cup. Highly recommend. I wish more grocery store carried them.
Alayna S.
I love this tea for fall/winter time! It's so festive. Tastes like a warm spiced cider, but minus all the sugar! That's what I like best about it. The packaging easily dispenses each bag, and I'd definitely buy this again!! (Already have lol)
Charissa C.
The Lipton apple cinnamon apple I like a lot since I personally Amooo jajjaa tea, it is very relaxing for moments of tension and stress, it has a nice taste indeed that the Lipton brand is good as for hot and cold tea.
Cora M.
Fayetteville
This tea has a very mild taste. I love to drink it in the morning,after lunch and even at bedtime. It is smoothe and taste great sweetened with sugar or honey. It is great with no sweetener. My favorites are Berry/Hibiscus, Lemon/Ginger and Cinnamon/Apple.
Jamie P.
Bayville, NJ
Such a great warm feeling when you drink! The tea brand is amazing as a whole but this flavor is absolutely amazing. I always enjoy a nice cup of tea throughout the day, and this one made it to the top of my tea list! I keep a box of this everywhere, at home, at work, and even in my car!!!
Sarah M.
i think this tea is great ! as soon as you take the plastic off the packaging you can smell the cinnamon apple which is delicious ! it also tastes really nice , everything goes well together. it’s only a few bucks at Stop & Shop so i would recommend
kaitlyn j.
Upland, CA
I love this flavor of tea it is very tasty. I believe that it is a good value to have. I love how the designed and packed the box. It is great to have different flavors to have in your mouth. I recommend you try it for yourself!
Elizabeth C.
California City
I really enjoy drinking this tea. The aroma makes me relax and the taste it's just really good. I can have a cup of hot tea at least once a day on a cold day.
Nancy M.
Taylorsville, NC
really good i usually buy one every day! to drink during the day and it's really cheap. since i'm in school i can just carry some and it always tatse so good