Emily T.

Is Lipton your favorite tea brand? Or is there another brand better out there ?

RANA R.
RANA R.
nasr city
4 weeks ago
It is my all time favourite!
Hayley V.
Hayley V.
1 month, 1 week ago
Lipton is by far my whole families favorite tea bag brand. Especially for our pitchers of sweetened, ice tea.
hadil k.
hadil k.
Sousse
9 months ago
It's my favorite brand ever
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Gretna, NE
1 year ago
I love Lipton so much. I usually drink it iced but it is so good and I love the flavor. I will forever be a Lipton tea drinker
Nancy D.
Sadira M.
Sadira M.
Pittsburgh, PA
1 year, 7 months ago
I believe Lipton is the tea brand out there. I can drink this tea every day.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
1 year, 9 months ago
I like it is inexpensive and available almost any where.
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
1 year, 11 months ago
I think Lipton is considered good for the states, but in England and Asia it's a bit of a joke... I used to work in a high end tea store with loose leaf, and there were tumors we would send our scraps/leftovers to Lipton for their use :(. If you're looking for another black tea option, I'd suggest PG Tips or Barry's (both from the UK)
Nicky R.
Nicky R.
Richmond, VA
2 years, 2 months ago
If you are making iced or sweet tea, Lipton is great. If you can't find it, Luzianne is awesome too and comes in a similarly colored box.