BY LIPTON #58 in Tea

Description:

Our Master Blenders have crafted a delicious blend that includes carefully selected and fresh-pressed tea leaves, capturing as much natural tea taste as possible. Lipton Black Tea has real tea leaves specially blended to enjoy hot or iced. Enjoy Lipton Black Tea iced as the perfect addition for any of your meals because is naturally tasty and refreshing. Don’t just default to the usual, enjoy the superior taste of fresh-brewed Lipton tea. It’s the Lipton Difference, so take a sip and let our tea brighten your day.

Orange Pekoe And Pekoe Cut Black Tea

• Can I add lemon or mint to it?9 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try this tea, but I'm not quite sure...3 Answers
  • Sweet tea- do you heat the water up and pour over sugar t...3 Answers
Laura D.
The flavor is great because it taste well cold or hot and if you let it steep for a few the flavor is even more rich. It is a classic tea so you can add all sorts of flavors to make it your own favorite drink! A small feature I enjoy about the tea bags is the tiny slit in each little tea tag that I use to wrap around the handle so my tea bag doesn't fall to the bottom of my cup. Great price at Walmart for as many tea bags that came in the pack.
Hayley V.
My whole family absolutely loves this tea. We love sweet, iced tea and these bags are what we always use for that. We've never even thought about changing what tea bags we use. It's very yummy and flavorful tea for a very good and inexpensive price. If you are looking for tea to make pitcherfuls of iced tea, I most definitely suggest you try out these tea bags.
Robin G.
Saint David, AZ
This is just a good basic tea. In Arizona, we drink tea that he brewed in the hot, blazing sun and then iced. It has a nice bold, crisp flavor that is delicious with a slice of lemon squeezed in it. I recommend this if you want just a good, basic iced tea.
Kayla J.
Corning, NY
I have used this brands tea bags since I was a young child. I’d say about 17 years of usage far. Nothing has changed, as the quality has always remained good and it makes a delicious tea. The box of tea bags is affordable. I recommend!
stephanie w.
Burlington
I buy Lipton's tea bags to make kombucha with, but I also enjoy drinking a cup of tea with honey and almond milk in the morning. These tea bags are perfect for the mornings where I don't feel like measuring out loose leaf tea, or when I want to have a cup of tea on the go!
Shannan M.
Windsor, PA
I've been using these for years both for hot tea and iced tea. Not sure when they started making such tiny bags, raised the price and made them specially sealed inside the boxes so I'll be switching back to another brand sadly unless the price comes down. I can buy Lipton 20 ct specialty bags for $1 when on sale, but a 50 count of plain old tea bags are $5?? Makes no sense. Great product but not when I can buy comparable brands for almost half the cost.
Leanne B.
Elizabeth, PA
Who doesn't love a good cup of tea in the fall or winter to warm yourself up? But it is warm weather time here again. And that means delicious ice tea to be brewed. I use Lipton tea bags to make all of my ice tea needs.
Abbi L.
Austin, IN
I loved this tea all my life. It's the only store bought tea that doesn't taste artificial or like it has a whole bunch of lemon in it. I also like the cold brew pouches. Lipton® Cold Brew Iced Tea
Jessica S.
Johnston, IA
Easy to use and always delicious. Whether I am drinking warm, with honey or putting over ice to drink it chilled, Lipton Iced Tea is always my go to drink. Much healthier than soda when I want something other than water
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
My husband and I drink so much tea it’s crazy! This tea is good for grocery store tea but the flavor isn’t too strong. We usually get our tea from meijer so the price is reasonable and I almost always have a coupon.
kayna d.
san antonio, TX
Who else makes this for every party lol
Emily T.
Is Lipton your favorite tea brand? Or is there another brand better out there ?
gayathrie P.
Chennai
Can I add lemon or mint to it?
Emily C.
Orange, CA
Does this get bitter easily if left to steep too long?
Cristina L.
Denver, CO
I've been wanting to try this tea, but I'm not quite sure if it's a good product to try? How are the flavors? Recommend?

back