Lipton® Acai Dragonfruit Melon Green Tea uploaded by Mayar M.Lipton® Acai Dragonfruit Melon Green Tea uploaded by Amber M.

BY LIPTON

Description:

Lipton Dragonfruit Melon Green Tea has a smooth great taste and refreshing aroma. Our tea leaves are picked at the peak of flavor and then blended with flavors of dragonfruit and melon to give you the perfect cup.

Conveniently packaged in 20 individually wrapped tea bags, Lipton Dragonfruit Melon Green Tea is uplifting when enjoyed hot or refreshing when enjoyed as an iced tea.

Green Tea, Natural Flavor, Dragonfruit Juice Solids, Soy Lecithin

Lipton® Acai Dragonfruit Melon Green Tea
  • "It's really good because the flavor isn't super strong so it'd perfect for mixing with flavored agave nectars or organic flavored honey." in 3 reviews
  • "I would recommend this for anyone whether you like tea or not!" in 2 reviews
  • "Lipton has done it just right!, I always make big batches of Ice Liptopn Green tea and add a little bit of honey." in 2 reviews
  • "I drink this every morning and night." in 1 review
  • "I've noticed that its really helped my acne prone skin!" in 1 review
Hannah A.
I have to say this one wasn't my favorite, but I do prefer it cold with ice rather than hot. When it is cold, all of the flavors blend better and the iciness of the melon goes with a cold drink. When I have it hot, I find the cooling melon flavor to be weird and not taste right. I do enjoy green teas and I do recommend Lipton as a brand. I want to try more flavors of tea, so if you have any that you recommend, please let me know. I'm not a tea snob, I try anything as long as the name of the flavor isn't too out there.
Jamiah T.
Loachapoka , AL
Lipton has always been one of my go to tea brands! I love the flavor of the green tea and having it mixed with different fruits really makes it and easier alternative than juice or soda. You can make this tea hot or cold! Love it
Brittany B.
Bossier City
This is my favorite Lipton tea. But it is so hard to find!! I have had it a few times and fell head over heels but I havent seen it in a few years. If you can find it Definitely get it.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
I am reviewing the Matcha Green Tea which hasn't been added on here yet! It is absolutely amazing! It's literally the best green tea I have ever tried! I like drink these in the mid afternoon when I need a little boost of energy or in the evening when I am a little drowsy and don't want to fall sleep!
Theresa A.
I love having an option of Lipton Green tea in bags that I can make a cup or a pitcher. On those hot summer days it is lovely to have a tall glass of iced tea and having the option of green tea is a welcome choice. I love it's lighter taste and it is so refreshing when your thirst needs quenching.
Valerie H.
Spring Hill, FL
This is one of my favorite tea flavors. I love the way it tastes and smells. I can normally find it on sale or a coupon for it. I buy this whenever I run out. I love how easy it is to make and really like how the packaging looks. I highly recommend this to anyone.
Kelly D.
We all know green tea is full of antioxidants but the best use of it I have found is for a facial mist/toner. Using green tea on my face 2x a day has totally transformed it. All oiliness is gone, redness is gone and my pores (craters) have vanished!! Is it a miracle? Probably not, but to me it is. What could be cheaper or easier?!?😂
Conny W.
Salem
My husband & I drink green tea daily so have to have plenty around. I do not like how expensive this box is at WinCo or Walmart so usually go to the Dollar Tree & get a box of 80 or 100 for $1. This is not that good of a deal considering it is tea. I do notice the cheap ones are less potent than Lipton, but I like it that way.
Mayra G.
APO, AE
Green tea has so many benefits. I tend to turn to these Lipton green tea bags whenever I am relaxing, at work or whenever I need a pick me up. It feels good to know that you are drinking something that helps your body but also tastes amazing. Not just for drinking.. I also use these to help with under eye dark circles. Totally lightens my skin up!
Victoria P.
Anderson, SC
This is really good tea it has a little hint of sweetness from the dragon fruit. I drink this sometimes when I want something other than water because I'm trying to avoid sugar it's nice to have the little bit of sweetness.
Alia T.
Any other flavors i should try beside the regular green tea?
Mayar M.
Cairo
What is your favourite tea brand? I love this one and I have tried the apple and the mint flavours too and they're all good but this one with the yasmine flavour tastes like perfume 😂😅💚💜 Lipton® Acai Dragonfruit Melon Green Tea
Angela G.
Grand Blanc, MI
Where can I find this flavor? I've seen and tried a few others, but not this one!
Rachel R.
Grand Rapids, MI
What is your favorite Lipton Tea flavor? What do you like to add to your tea for extra flavor?
Wendy H.
I've only tried dragon fruit with Vitamin Water, does it taste similar?