Lipton Acai Dragonfruit Melon Green Tea uploaded by Amber M.Lipton Acai Dragonfruit Melon Green Tea uploaded by Mayar M.

BY LIPTON

Lipton Dragonfruit Melon Green Tea has a smooth great taste and refreshing aroma. Our tea leaves are picked at the peak of flavor and then blended with flavors of dragonfruit and melon to give you the perfect cup.

Conveniently packaged in 20 individually wrapped tea bags, Lipton Dragonfruit Melon Green Tea is uplifting when enjoyed hot or refreshing when enjoyed as an iced tea.

Green Tea, Natural Flavor, Dragonfruit Juice Solids, Soy Lecithin

Buy on Walgreens
  • "It's really good because the flavor isn't super strong so it'd perfect for mixing with flavored agave nectars or organic flavored honey." in 3 reviews
  • "I would recommend this for anyone whether you like tea or not!" in 2 reviews
  • "Lipton has done it just right!, I always make big batches of Ice Liptopn Green tea and add a little bit of honey." in 2 reviews
  • "I've noticed that its really helped my acne prone skin!" in 1 review
  • "I drink this every morning and night." in 1 review
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
My husband and I drink so much tea it’s crazy! This tea is good for grocery store tea but the flavor isn’t too strong. We usually get our tea from meijer so the price is reasonable and I almost always have a coupon. We like to drink the high end tea occasionally but this always does the job.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
I am reviewing the Matcha Green Tea which hasn't been added on here yet! It is absolutely amazing! It's literally the best green tea I have ever tried! I like drink these in the mid afternoon when I need a little boost of energy or in the evening when I am a little drowsy and don't want to fall sleep!
Conny W.
Salem
My husband & I drink green tea daily so have to have plenty around. I do not like how expensive this box is at WinCo or Walmart so usually go to the Dollar Tree & get a box of 80 or 100 for $1. This is not that good of a deal considering it is tea. I do notice the cheap ones are less potent than Lipton, but I like it that way.
Annie O.
Cleveland Hts, OH
I'm not a coffee drinker so green tea is always my source of caffeine for the day. Lipton is the only brand I use for tea because its affordable and great quality. You also get a ton of tea bags in a box and they always last me a long time.   Lipton Acai Dragonfruit Melon Green Tea are the best out there!
Srilekha T.
It is really good. I drink it every day. I liked the price a lot. It is not that pricey to use every day. It just boosts the metabolism. My day starts and ends with this tea. If I feel after a meal i try to have this tea, so that i will fell lite. The flavor is really good.
ALISHA V.
Kailua, HI
I love green tea! It has caffeine and it's good for you! I love the taste and the cost is pretty good!! It's an okay brand but I like the taste of Genmaicha green tea more! I would buy it again but maybe try different flavors!
Jacquelin A.
Orlando,Fl
I like the green tea flavor the Lipton brand offers. Its a good price for green tea bags and lipton is a brand I have used before and trust. I will buy it again.
Liel M.
Haifa, Istael
As much as I like to drink coffee I will always prefer my body to drink tea, my favorite tea is green tea. I always choose LIPTON's tea because they have a very unique taste of tea and I love it very much.
Talys H.
I drink this tea every single morning and it has helped me feel refreshed and helped clean up my skin naturally. Sometimes I also use 2 bags over my eyelids to help with my dark under eyes and it helps!
Darlene M.
Albuquerque
I love this tea. I don’t put no sugar, I just sip on it and it’s delicious. The packaging is nice and definitely meets all expectations. The great thing is that us affordable with a good quality.
Alia T.
Any other flavors i should try beside the regular green tea?
Mayar M.
Cairo
What is your favourite tea brand? I love this one and I have tried the apple and the mint flavours too and they're all good but this one with the yasmine flavour tastes like perfume 😂😅💚💜 Lipton Acai Dragonfruit Melon Green Tea
Angela G.
Grand Blanc, MI
Where can I find this flavor? I've seen and tried a few others, but not this one!
Rachel R.
What is your favorite Lipton Tea flavor? What do you like to add to your tea for extra flavor?
Wendy H.
I've only tried dragon fruit with Vitamin Water, does it taste similar?