Lipton® Acai Dragonfruit Melon Green Tea uploaded by Mayar M.Lipton® Acai Dragonfruit Melon Green Tea uploaded by Amber M.

BY LIPTON #84 in Tea

Description:

Lipton Dragonfruit Melon Green Tea has a smooth great taste and refreshing aroma. Our tea leaves are picked at the peak of flavor and then blended with flavors of dragonfruit and melon to give you the perfect cup.

Conveniently packaged in 20 individually wrapped tea bags, Lipton Dragonfruit Melon Green Tea is uplifting when enjoyed hot or refreshing when enjoyed as an iced tea.

Green Tea, Natural Flavor, Dragonfruit Juice Solids, Soy Lecithin

Buy on Walmart*
  • "It's really good because the flavor isn't super strong so it'd perfect for mixing with flavored agave nectars or organic flavored honey." in 3 reviews
  • "I would recommend this for anyone whether you like tea or not!" in 2 reviews
  • "Lipton has done it just right!, I always make big batches of Ice Liptopn Green tea and add a little bit of honey." in 2 reviews
  • "I drink this every morning and night." in 1 review
  • "I've noticed that its really helped my acne prone skin!" in 1 review
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
I am reviewing the Matcha Green Tea which hasn't been added on here yet! It is absolutely amazing! It's literally the best green tea I have ever tried! I like drink these in the mid afternoon when I need a little boost of energy or in the evening when I am a little drowsy and don't want to fall sleep!
Brittany B.
Bossier City
This is my favorite Lipton tea. But it is so hard to find!! I have had it a few times and fell head over heels but I havent seen it in a few years. If you can find it Definitely get it.
Annie O.
Cleveland Hts, OH
I'm not a coffee drinker so green tea is always my source of caffeine for the day. Lipton is the only brand I use for tea because its affordable and great quality. You also get a ton of tea bags in a box and they always last me a long time.   Lipton® Acai Dragonfruit Melon Green Tea are the best out there!
Srilekha T.
It is really good. I drink it every day. I liked the price a lot. It is not that pricey to use every day. It just boosts the metabolism. My day starts and ends with this tea. If I feel after a meal i try to have this tea, so that i will fell lite. The flavor is really good.
Jamiah T.
Loachapoka
Lipton has always been one of my go to tea brands! I love the flavor of the green tea and having it mixed with different fruits really makes it and easier alternative than juice or soda. You can make this tea hot or cold! Love it
ALISHA V.
Kailua, HI
I love green tea! It has caffeine and it's good for you! I love the taste and the cost is pretty good!! It's an okay brand but I like the taste of Genmaicha green tea more! I would buy it again but maybe try different flavors!
Jacquelin A.
Cary, NC
I like the green tea flavor the Lipton brand offers. Its a good price for green tea bags and lipton is a brand I have used before and trust. I will buy it again.
Liel M.
Haifa, Istael
As much as I like to drink coffee I will always prefer my body to drink tea, my favorite tea is green tea. I always choose LIPTON's tea because they have a very unique taste of tea and I love it very much.
Talys H.
I drink this tea every single morning and it has helped me feel refreshed and helped clean up my skin naturally. Sometimes I also use 2 bags over my eyelids to help with my dark under eyes and it helps!
C M.
Brooklyn, NY
I will try any and all tea and usually i am in love with it however out of all the teas i tried green tea in general is my least favorite. i love the way it looks packaged and it even smells amazing but when it comes to taste. there is just something about it i personally don't like, this goes for all green tea so i would recommend it to others and would even drink it myself because i do know how good it is for you but I prefer black tea
Alia T.
Any other flavors i should try beside the regular green tea?
Mayar M.
Cairo
What is your favourite tea brand? I love this one and I have tried the apple and the mint flavours too and they're all good but this one with the yasmine flavour tastes like perfume 😂😅💚💜 Lipton® Acai Dragonfruit Melon Green Tea
Angela G.
Grand Blanc, MI
Where can I find this flavor? I've seen and tried a few others, but not this one!
Rachel R.
What is your favorite Lipton Tea flavor? What do you like to add to your tea for extra flavor?
Wendy H.
I've only tried dragon fruit with Vitamin Water, does it taste similar?