BY LIPTON #6 in Tea

Description:

Our Master Blenders have crafted a delicious blend that includes carefully selected and fresh-pressed tea leaves, capturing as much natural tea taste as possible. Lipton Black Tea has real tea leaves specially blended to enjoy hot or iced. Enjoy Lipton Black Tea iced as the perfect addition for any of your meals because is naturally tasty and refreshing. Dont just default to the usual, enjoy the superior taste of fresh-brewed Lipton tea. Its the Lipton Difference, so take a sip and let our tea brighten your day. Lipton America's Favorite Tea Black Tea Bags, 100 ct

Ingredients: Orange Pekoe, Pekoe Cut Black Tea

Directions:

Instructions: Hot Tea: Pour Boiling Water Over Tea Bag. Brew 2 to 5 Minutes, Based On Desired Strength. Remove Tea Bag. Ice Tea - 1 Quart: Pour 4 Cups Boiling Water Over 3 to 5 Tea Bags. Brew 3 to 5 Minutes. Remove Tea Bags. Chill Or Add Ice. Quick Chill Method: Pour 2 Cups Boiling Water Over 3-5 Tea Bags. Brew As Above, Then Add 2 Cups Cold Water.

Emma G.
Being from the south, having the large cleaned out pickle jar with 2 tea bags in water on a hot summer day is usually sitting on the porch and is what were used to seeing. We now just boil water and let the tea bags float around until it ready to be mixed, iced, and served, this just speeds up the process. Some good sweet tea is a need on a hot day with a lemon on the side. Boy, this tea is pretty darn good and your able to make it how you like it and adding different fruit can jam it up for ya.
Lori D.
Hoffman Est, IL
Whenever I get a chance to make some 'real' iced tea or even what most call 'sun tea' that's brewed by the sun, I prefer to use these Lipton tea bags. For me they have the best flavor of tea leaves and they also brew relatively quickly. Whether you like it sweet or unsweetened, lemons or not, I think you're going to love this tea for any summertime backyard BBQ. 😊
Kianna S.
Philadelphia, PA
Lipton tea is just wonderful all around. It doesn’t have a bitter taste to it, so it’s definitely a favorite! It’s not expensive so it’s always on the shopping list. My whole family enjoys it. It’s good for relaxation, it helps when your sick. It’s terrific for any occasion ❤️
Lena L.
Tacoma
It’s fine. I always glan this one when I’m at the parties and other teas look too weird to me. I’m literally a tea drug addict and the beat teas I tried are sold in European Stores.
I’m still glad Lipton exists for when I want the tea and there’s nothing good around it.
Angela D.
Ok I am a tea snob for real but sometimes I just want a Lipton tea. It’s something about the blend that I love. I think it’s the perfect tea to make iced and is great for a crowd. It’s mild so everyone enjoys it and the taste is familiar as most restaurants use it for their iced tea.
Alesha B.
Starkville,Mississippi
When are the best teacher I have ever use or made up for my mom we always use it every Sunday when we are making dinner or eating drinking see the Lipton tea is one of the best products we have every year is over the years and I highly recommend this tea
Kady H.
Delaware, AR
I love Lipton tea bags! They have tea in bottles that are already made but I’d rather use the tea bags and make my kind of tea💁🏽the tea bags are great because you can make the tea as strong and sweet as you want. This will always be a staple in my home!
Claudia M.
Brawley
I love this to put it in my ice coffee maker and it also makes TV so it’s really good it a little bit expensive because I have to put about eight packages in one serving because of the amount and making but other than that it’s pretty good
Shanice D.
Baltimore, MD
I like this tea. I feel that it gives me the natural energy my body needs in the morning. I only add honey in it and it tastes great. I will continue to buy this product. It was my first time. Lipton is one of my favorite brands for tea.
Sarina G.
Jackson, MS
I love a good home brew of sweet tea made with Lipton. It’s flavorful and fresh. It comes in a good package that seals it’s freshness. I prefer this brand over any other. I definitely recommend to anyone who likes making home made tea.

back