Lipton 100% Natural Tea 100 ct uploaded by Jhoengris G.Lipton 100% Natural Tea 100 ct uploaded by Ruzzy G.Lipton 100% Natural Tea 100 ct uploaded by Tiffany P.

BY LIPTON #33 in Tea

Find Coffee, Tea And Chocolate Drinks at Target.com! Savor the original, delicious taste enjoyed by discriminating tea connoisseurs for more than a century. Lipton Orange Pekoe and Pekoe cut black tea is the ideal blend for the perfect cup of tea. see more...

Buy on Target
Jazznea T.
This is my go to every single day
I have about 28 tea flavors in my house but this is my favorite. I adore tea. I drink about 4 to 5 cups a day and out of those about 2 or 3 of it is lipton tea
Lipton 100% Natural Tea 100 ct is something I always keep in the house all year round . Summer time I'll still have a cup of hot tea. Or even grab a pot , fill it with about 8 cups of water and 8 bags ( one bag for each cup of water you use) brew the tea add a little honey and sugar and chill it over night . You'll have a beautiful blissful sweet tea the next day and in the winter I do the same thing but leave it hot and add some cinnamon sticks in it
Davonna A.
S Plainfield, NJ
It doesn't get more classic than this.

I feel like Lipton Black Tea is often not recognized for the power house that it is. It is a great quality for price purchase. This tea is great and keeps me energized for the earlier part of my long work days. A fantastic alternative for coffee if you are trying to cut back but still want a good level of caffeine.
Sherry Ann S.
Scranton, PA
I absolutely love my Lipton hot tea! I have to have my hot tea at least twice a day and even more when I'm sick (like right now 😢) I like how they are individually wrapped for freshness! With 100 bags it really is a great value for the money! I like to use 2 bags in my cups! I can't not get enough of Lipton or tea! I am drinking it as I type!
Mhailene M.
Roswell, GA
I've used these tea bags for so long. They never break, and hold the tea really well. Very sturdy when making sweet tea or using one bag for hot tea in the morning. It's not too strong and not too light. Perfect balance and tastes great
Jeanne M.
It's so good!! I would highly recommend buying and trying this tea. It's delicious and satisfying and nourishing. I buy it at Walmart where it's a good price and good value. It's great in making iced tea to. I'd definitely buy it again. It's so nice to sit down with a steaming cup of Lipton tea.
Ruthie N.
This tea is a classic me and my family drink it cold with lime and I always have it on my fridge it is very refreshing and it is natural so I preferred instead of another kind of drink I recommended
C M.
Brooklyn, NY
I love lipton tea ever since I met my fiance 7 yrs ago he made me drink tea every time I was sick. Well that turned into an everyday thing I have tea with lemon every morning religiously. Usually 2 cups a day. And in the winter I love it with milk. We can go through 7-8 bags a day between the 2 of us so we always buy the big box. It definitely meets my expectations. This is coming from someone who NEVER drank hot tea EVER. And now I gave up coffee for it
Melissa S.
I drink several cups of Lipton tea each day. I was a little bit of a tea snob until I tasted this. My usual brand hadn't been stocked so I tried this thinking I wouldn't like it. It turns out to be smoothe with no after taste. I microwave it (time depends on the kind of cup I'm using) and only let it steep for a couple of minutes. I drink it to start the morning and it helps a lot if I'm feeling queasy. I've spent a lot of money on other brands. A lot. I wish I'd known how good Lipton Orange Pekoe tea is years ago.
Janice M.
Johnson city, NY
This tea is the tea that started it all for me. I have fond memories of my mom making this tea for me when it was cold out or if I was sick with milk and sugar and when I grew up I cut out the milk and sugar on a regular basis and only have it occasionally that way because milk blocks antioxidants and sugar is bad for you but it will always be a comfort drink for me.
Doris W.
I've been drinking tea for decades and Lipton has always been our favorite. We brew our tea in our coffee pot and pour it into a pitcher and add sugar. It's delicious! If you want a delicious tea try Lipton Tea.