BY LIPTON #19 in Tea

Details:

Lipton Green Tea Bags are pure, wholesome enjoyment in a cup. The 40-count natural tea bags offer up a kosher drink that is rich in antioxidants and can be served hot or cold. Lipton knows that a great cup of tea starts with the tea leaves. Its all-natural green tea blend is selected from the freshest high-grown tea leaves and contains tea flavonoids. In addition, over 80 percent of the 2.5 oz Lipton Tea Bags are sourced from Rain Forest Alliance-certified tea estates that meet rigorous criteria for protecting the land. They also provide better conditions for workers, their families and their communities. Whether you use them for hot tea or refreshing iced tea, Lipton Green Tea Bags add more flavor to your cup.

Josseline G.
HOUSTON, TX
My personal favorite Lipton Green tea mix. The flavors blend so nicely and just taste wonderful. I am never without a box in my pantry and I have a dozen different flavors of teas. I use bag and loose and can be a tea snob on occasion, but this is just a delightful tasting blend.
TheBabes B.
Angola, IN
Green tea is so good for you! It helps your skin and you can make amazing drinks out of it! For example: everyday I drink green tea and some days I will infuse it with lemon or oranges or even both! Find good flavors for you! There are so many other health benefits to green tea such as it’s full of antioxidants, lowers cholesterol, protects against heart disease, strengthens teeth enamel, burns calories, improves brain function, possible cancer fighting properties, lowers stress and it rehydrated you better than water does!
McKenzie S.
Green tea is my cure all. When I’m sick I drink it like crazy, when I’m feeling bloated, I drink it to reset my system, and I always bring a mug of it to school for a clear mind throughout the day. I pick up my tea at Kroger usually but what’s awesome is that Speedway gas stations have the tea ready for single serve in case I run out!
Julia N.
Los Angeles , CA
I love the packaging, it definetly helps keep the tea bags fresh. It totally met my expectations, it helped me be relax and go to sleep easier. Also it helps detox all the bad fat or carbs remove itself from my body. This tea is amazingly delicious, sometimes I take it daily since it's that good.
Kate A.
Goshen, IN
I love Lipton green tea. I drink a cup of this every morning. It’s quick and easy just pour some water in a mug, heat it up then put the tea bag in. It smells great and the taste isn’t too over powering or bitter. My green tea drinkers will love this brand.
Alesha M.
Philadelphia, PA
I love these! They’re a must have in the winter and spring. I always wake up with a sore throat or allergies and this always make everything feel better. The taste is super good. I drink my tea with honey and it’s delicious!
Love X.
Great. Packaging is very pleasing and energetic. I love to use this tea to mix with milk or cream to make myself milk tea. Also great to drink alone hot and cold. Everyone in my family likes this brand too given it's a popular brand
anelica m.
katy, Tx
I have only had it a few times! But from what I have tasted, this is a very delicious tea! I always add some sweetener to my tea, however this one was still good without extra sweetness! It’s good for an afternoon drink!
Makeupbyikkay A.
Minneapolis
This tea helped me out when I was doing my 21 days lemon cleanse . It smells good and it helps if you are trying to lose weight specially the summer I would recommend for you to use it at mornings and night because at night it helps for you to sleep better.
Sam D.
Eugene
I’m not big on tea, but when I go through my “I’m gonna be healthy” phase I often go for iced green tea with some peach sweetener. For as far as tea goes this is good you can’t go wrong. Easy to access and not bad for tea.
Krishna M.
San Francisco, CA
What do you add to sweeten it?
Alexandra R.
Denver, CO
How many bags of this do you think I could use to make a large pot of iced green tea?
Stephanie C.
Vansant, VA
I have always loved sweet tea but have only recently started drinking green tea. How o you sweeten your green tea.
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
Lipton or Bigelow tea?
Margaret F.
Is this good quality green tea or just for show with not many benefits?

back