BY LIPTON

Details:

Lipton Green Tea Bags are pure, wholesome enjoyment in a cup. The 40-count natural tea bags offer up a kosher drink that is rich in antioxidants and can be served hot or cold. Lipton knows that a great cup of tea starts with the tea leaves. Its all-natural green tea blend is selected from the freshest high-grown tea leaves and contains tea flavonoids. In addition, over 80 percent of the 2.5 oz Lipton Tea Bags are sourced from Rain Forest Alliance-certified tea estates that meet rigorous criteria for protecting the land. They also provide better conditions for workers, their families and their communities. Whether you use them for hot tea or refreshing iced tea, Lipton Green Tea Bags add more flavor to your cup.

Josseline G.
HOUSTON, TX
My personal favorite Lipton Green tea mix. The flavors blend so nicely and just taste wonderful. I am never without a box in my pantry and I have a dozen different flavors of teas. I use bag and loose and can be a tea snob on occasion, but this is just a delightful tasting blend.
TheBabes B.
Angola, IN
Green tea is so good for you! It helps your skin and you can make amazing drinks out of it! For example: everyday I drink green tea and some days I will infuse it with lemon or oranges or even both! Find good flavors for you! There are so many other health benefits to green tea such as it’s full of antioxidants, lowers cholesterol, protects against heart disease, strengthens teeth enamel, burns calories, improves brain function, possible cancer fighting properties, lowers stress and it rehydrated you better than water does!
McKenzie S.
Green tea is my cure all. When I’m sick I drink it like crazy, when I’m feeling bloated, I drink it to reset my system, and I always bring a mug of it to school for a clear mind throughout the day. I pick up my tea at Kroger usually but what’s awesome is that Speedway gas stations have the tea ready for single serve in case I run out!
Kate A.
Goshen, IN
I love Lipton green tea. I drink a cup of this every morning. It’s quick and easy just pour some water in a mug, heat it up then put the tea bag in. It smells great and the taste isn’t too over powering or bitter. My green tea drinkers will love this brand.
Love X.
Great. Packaging is very pleasing and energetic. I love to use this tea to mix with milk or cream to make myself milk tea. Also great to drink alone hot and cold. Everyone in my family likes this brand too given it's a popular brand
Heather S.
Amissville
I love green tea and drink it religiously. While this is not the best green tea, it is super cheap and still tastes good. I don’t add anything to mine, but it would be good with some honey and lemon. It’s good.
Rochelle N.
Green teas have been one of my favorite teas to drink. This one from Lipton taste really good! I also notice that the box smells nice. I like to drink this daily with some spoons of honey for my desired sweetness taste. It is great tasting and I recommend you try it out. This is my favorite!
Sydney D.
Ronkonkoma, NY
This 100% natural green tea is my favorite hot drink for the morning. The flavor is amazing, the price is great, and Lipton always has great products. Green tea is so healthy for you and I drink at least one green tea a day to help boost my metabolism.
Sara E.
My GO TO tea I can not live without.  Tastes amazing, clears my sinuses, and this green tea helps wake me up and keep me focused. I would recommend putting a splash of vanilla cream (I use French Vanilla coffee creamer) in with the tea, and you are ready to go for your morning.  It's a great bang for your buck.
Cassie H.
Murrieta, CA
I love this green tea and all of the different flavours they have. They are so light and delicious while still providing the caffeine needed to get through the day.
Krishna M.
San Francisco, CA
What do you add to sweeten it?
Alexandra R.
Denver, CO
How many bags of this do you think I could use to make a large pot of iced green tea?
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
Margaret F.
Is this good quality green tea or just for show with not many benefits?
Stephanie C.
Vansant, VA
I have always loved sweet tea but have only recently started drinking green tea. How o you sweeten your green tea.

Walmart