BY LIPTON #12 in Tea

Lipton Green Tea Bags are pure, wholesome enjoyment in a cup. The 40-count natural tea bags offer up a kosher drink that is rich in antioxidants and can be served hot or cold. Lipton knows that a great cup of tea starts with the tea leaves. Its all-natural green tea blend is selected from the freshest high-grown tea leaves and contains tea flavonoids. In addition, over 80 percent of the 2.5 oz Lipton Tea Bags are sourced from Rain Forest Alliance-certified tea estates that meet rigorous criteria for protecting the land. They also provide better conditions for workers, their families and their communities. Whether you use them for hot tea or refreshing iced tea, Lipton Green Tea Bags add more flavor to your cup.

TheBabes B.
Angola, IN
Green tea is so good for you! It helps your skin and you can make amazing drinks out of it! For example: everyday I drink green tea and some days I will infuse it with lemon or oranges or even both! Find good flavors for you! There are so many other health benefits to green tea such as it’s full of antioxidants, lowers cholesterol, protects against heart disease, strengthens teeth enamel, burns calories, improves brain function, possible cancer fighting properties, lowers stress and it rehydrated you better than water does!
Sydney D.
Ronkonkoma, NY
This 100% natural green tea is my favorite hot drink for the morning. The flavor is amazing, the price is great, and Lipton always has great products. Green tea is so healthy for you and I drink at least one green tea a day to help boost my metabolism.
Sara E.
My GO TO tea I can not live without.  Tastes amazing, clears my sinuses, and this green tea helps wake me up and keep me focused. I would recommend putting a splash of vanilla cream (I use French Vanilla coffee creamer) in with the tea, and you are ready to go for your morning.  It's a great bang for your buck.
Jamie E.
biloxi, MS
Great for Tea time. this is a full proof for me.it hydrates me and gives me the antioxidants i need.i always advice my friends to take this every after dinner cos its great for losing weight and so just great refreshment:)
Leslie O.
Hialeah, FL
this is my go to tea. its a very inexpensive tea with great value and it taste so good. its 100% pure which makes it a strong quality. definitely is something i would recommend to those trying to find a good green tea.
Heather S.
Amissville
I love green tea and drink it religiously. While this is not the best green tea, it is super cheap and still tastes good. I don’t add anything to mine, but it would be good with some honey and lemon. It’s good.
Rochelle N.
Green teas have been one of my favorite teas to drink. This one from Lipton taste really good! I also notice that the box smells nice. I like to drink this daily with some spoons of honey for my desired sweetness taste. It is great tasting and I recommend you try it out. This is my favorite!
Lily M.
Houston , TX
These thing helps my stomach, if I have a stomach ache I drink this and it goes away. Also it helps loose weight, just drink 2/3 cups of it a day. It is a bit bitter tho. But it’s worth it just put a few sugar cubes.
Joniqua W.
Dover
Lipton’s green tea is a great tea to make in the morning to wake you up. It has the caffeine you need to have a productive day. And it tastes grassy but if you add lime or lemon juice, it tastes amazing.
Abbie Q.
I normally mix this green tea with a herbal tea if I want some added caffeine, or just with honey and lemon. so love tea and this is one brand that's still really good
Krishna M.
San Francisco, CA
What do you add to sweeten it?
Alexandra R.
Denver, CO
How many bags of this do you think I could use to make a large pot of iced green tea?
Stephanie C.
Vansant, VA
I have always loved sweet tea but have only recently started drinking green tea. How o you sweeten your green tea.
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
Lipton or Bigelow tea?
Margaret F.
Is this good quality green tea or just for show with not many benefits?