Lipton® 100% Natural Iced Tea with Pomegranate Blueberry 4 Pack 20 fl. oz. Plastic Bottles

BY LIPTON

Made with natural ingredients, new 100% Natural Lipton Iced Tea unlocks the natural goodness of tea, blending it with delicious flavors to hydrate and refresh you.

Kimberly M.
Covington, GA
A delicious drink that is perfect at any time of day. Also, a healthier alternative to the usual fountain drinks filled with high fructose corn syrup. An added bonus is that you can refill the bottle with water throughout your day to stay hydrated and help the environment.
Sarah T.
Hamilton, OH
Pretty good product. I would recommend letting it steep a little longer than average if you're getting the tea bags for a richer flavor. Packaged pretty well and over all a good flavor. I would purchase this product again .
yngrid g.
Vc ainda não conhece? ,os produtos de ótima qualidade, vc vai amar, e sua família também, corra já e compre o seu .os melhores produtos de qualidade vc encontra aqui
Joe P.
Bloomington, MN
I loved they way this tasted!! Was sweet but not overly sweet. I'm a sucker for anything with blueberries in it. I'm a big fan of Lipton's ice tea, they area like a little treat. It is very affordable, and would definitely buy again.
Erika B.
These were okay. ThE flavor wasn't as strong as I thought it would be. I was expecting a little more flavor or sweetness, but this tea was pretty bland and flavorless. It might be better if you added to it.
Andrea T.
I like iced tea too much, and lipton is one of my favorite. This one with pomegranate and blueberry is very sweet and it has a soft flavor. I highly recommend it if you are an iced-tea person like me.
Heather D.
My favorite flavor of Lipton tea there is!! So refreshing! My store always sells out fast
Erin M.
Mason, OH
I'm a big fan of lip tons flavored teas. My favs would be the peach, raspberry and pomegranate blueberry. The quality and flavors are the best I've ever tried.
Gracie L.
Love this drink, the flavors combined are amazing together and taste wonderful! I would totally Recommended this for people that like tea and pomegranate
nancy r.
Riverside, CA
the tea is delicious very tasty it's healthy and it's convenient for anyone very nice packaging love the design its great value for anyone