Lipton® 100% Natural Iced Tea with Pomegranate Blueberry uploaded by Maria Juliana R.Lipton® 100% Natural Iced Tea with Pomegranate Blueberry uploaded by Maria Juliana R.

BY LIPTON

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Details

Made with natural ingredients, new 100% Natural Lipton Iced Tea unlocks the natural goodness of tea, blending it with delicious flavors to hydrate and refresh you.

Ingredients

Tea (Water, Tea Extract From Tea Leaves), Sugar, Citric Acid, Natural Flavor, Reb A (Purified Stevia Extract).

Directions

Refrigerate after opening. Please recycle.

Terra J.
Xenia , OH
Omg so so so good! I saw this leaving Walmart one day and had to try it! If you like blueberry flavored things, you should try this! It’s super affordable and delicious! I highly recommend! I will be purchasing it again!
Melissa B.
Fort Morgan, CO
I will only buy them tonight Ice T I love it my kids drink it my mom drinks it my sister drinks it when there's iced tea around it's always lived in my favorite ever since I was a kid my parents both bought it
Crystal K.
Frankfort , New York
This tea is absolutely delicious and when you need something cold on a hot day this hits the spot. It absolutely exceeded my expectations. Not all flavored teas are as good as this. I would recommend this to anyone who loves iced tea
April P.
Oceanside, CA
I've grown up sipping on iced tea from Liptons. My palate hasn't changed too drastically since the days of spooning out powdered tea mix into a glass but these buried tea are really tasty. I'm a pomegranate lover so having these fruit infused teas are light and refreshing and don't contain too much caffeine that would keep me wired all day. The flavor is slightly bitter but sweet.
Kimberly M.
Covington, GA
A delicious drink that is perfect at any time of day. Also, a healthier alternative to the usual fountain drinks filled with high fructose corn syrup. An added bonus is that you can refill the bottle with water throughout your day to stay hydrated and help the environment.
Deborah M.
Revere, MA
1st of all whoever came up with this-TY!!! Lipton 100%Natural Iced Tea With Pomegranate Blueberry is Amazing!!!! So refreshing on a hot day, cool day, its the mixture of these 2 fruits together thats complements the Lipton 100% Natural Iced Tea.My go to drink.
Amber I.
Fort Rucker, AL
I love this flavor! It is so refreshing. It doesn't taste super surgery and the flavor is not overpowering. It is just right in my opinion. I usually get these in a large pack because they are affordable and usually drink one a day when I purchase them.
Nina M.
Northridge, CA
Love this iced tea! The flavor is amazing and it's very affordable, I think this is my favorite brand for tea because it stays true to the taste. The packaging is always perfect when it comes to Lipton! I would definitely recommend to others!
Tiffany Y.
I like Lipton 100% Natural Iced Tea with Pomegranate and Blueberry but I wish the pomegranate flavor was stronger. I'm a huge fan of pomegranate and this tea is good but it's more of a berry tea than a pomegranate/blueberry tea
Megan B.
Oelwein, IA
LOVE the taste. Simply cannot get enough of this tea. I find that Lipton has far better flavor than most teas ive bought. Easy to keep on track without drinking soda. Absolutely a great value, will continue to purchase again and again. Plus how could you not with such cute packaging
Melanie B.
acushnet, MA
Can anyone find these in other flavors?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Has anyone tried this flavor?