BY LIPTON

Made with natural ingredients, new 100% Natural Lipton Iced Tea unlocks the natural goodness of tea, blending it with delicious flavors to hydrate and refresh you. see more...

Lipton® 100% Natural Iced Tea with Lemon 59 fl. oz. Carton
  • "I really like this ice tea it is really refreshing Ina hot summer day I just really enjoy this tea " in 1 review
Jackie S.
Denver, CO
I has always loved this tea. It's been my favorite of all teas, I may switch to other teas, but I always come back too Lipton. It's my favorite! I love the taste, I love it hot, cold this is the perfect tea, especially for people that don't really know teas or like tea. When I give them this tea they love it, most of my friends hated tea until I gave or told them about this tea, and now it's there choice of tea. I may not have Twitter, Tumbler, Facebook, what I do have is Word of Mouth, and it spreads like wild fire.
Azucena P.
Newark, CA
I've tried this one but I didn't really like it as much. I like the all citrus with orange and lemon. Perfect for your Thurst.
Shelby G.
Hebron, IN
Really refreshing drink! Way better then pop, more refreshing then pop! Lemon flavor is the best! Yes nice bright packaging
Sindel S.
Galloway, OH
this tea is the perfect thing to wake up to in the morning, or even to have on a nice and hot summer next to the pool.
Karina B.
Linden, NJ
Me encanta su sabor, me parece muy natural y no me produce agrura como otras marcas
Jessica C.
I love the lemon tea. It's my favorite and I really like Lipton's, I do not change it for anything. I like to take super cold. I also like the peach flavor, both recommend it to all those who want to try it and are lovers of tea like me. There is no other brand for me, that surpasses lipton.
Khe'ana M.
Philadelphia, PA
Lipton tea is pretty good but I usually prefer my tea hot. When I do drink Lipton I usually only aim for the regular tea with lemon although they have a variety of flavors. Not really a huge fan of Lipton but there tea is still pretty tasty.
Danielle K.
Jenison , MI
Not the most exciting tea but it does in a pinch. Tastes great and brews nice and strong. Convenient packaging allows you to take it on the go just throw in a bottle of water and voila iced tea! Great price point
VANESSA M.
I'm a Southern girl with a Southern heart and a southern love for sweet tea. I love to make a big pitcher filled with sweet tea and lemon, and ice. It is the most refreshing drink ever
Samantha B.
Valdese, NC
Liption tea is my favorite brand. I grew up on it and it tastes great. I personally like the original tea without lemon but if you like lemon in your tea you will like this too.