BY LIPTON

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Made with natural ingredients, new 100% Natural Lipton Iced Tea unlocks the natural goodness of tea, blending it with delicious flavors to hydrate and refresh you.

Lipton 100% Natural Iced Tea with Lemon
  • "I really like this ice tea it is really refreshing Ina hot summer day I just really enjoy this tea " in 1 review
Jessica C.
I love the lemon tea. It's my favorite and I really like Lipton's, I do not change it for anything. I like to take super cold. I also like the peach flavor, both recommend it to all those who want to try it and are lovers of tea like me. There is no other brand for me, that surpasses lipton.
Khe'ana M.
Philadelphia, PA
Lipton tea is pretty good but I usually prefer my tea hot. When I do drink Lipton I usually only aim for the regular tea with lemon although they have a variety of flavors. Not really a huge fan of Lipton but there tea is still pretty tasty.
Danielle K.
Jenison, MI
Not the most exciting tea but it does in a pinch. Tastes great and brews nice and strong. Convenient packaging allows you to take it on the go just throw in a bottle of water and voila iced tea! Great price point
VANESSA M.
I'm a Southern girl with a Southern heart and a southern love for sweet tea. I love to make a big pitcher filled with sweet tea and lemon, and ice. It is the most refreshing drink ever
Samantha B.
Valdese, NC
Liption tea is my favorite brand. I grew up on it and it tastes great. I personally like the original tea without lemon but if you like lemon in your tea you will like this too.
Karen F.
Mesa, AZ
I.make a.pitcher of tea everyday it is a part of my routine and when my friends come over they always want a glass they say I MAKE the best tea they have ever drank
Jackie S.
Denver, CO
I has always loved this tea. It's been my favorite of all teas, I may switch to other teas, but I always come back too Lipton. It's my favorite! I love the taste, I love it hot, cold this is the perfect tea, especially for people that don't really know teas or like tea. When I give them this tea they love it, most of my friends hated tea until I gave or told them about this tea, and now it's there choice of tea. I may not have Twitter, Tumbler, Facebook, what I do have is Word of Mouth, and it spreads like wild fire.
Gerson T.
Sterling, VA
delicious and natural and drink every days at the morning because I dont like the coffe I drink with my brekfast and love the flavor is so natural and a recommended for all the family and buy again I cant live without my juice the marketing Lipton has a lot of deli flavors tooo
Amanda Q.
Baltimore, MD
I usually like lipton teas but this was a no for me. Fake lemon flavor. Much room for improvement. I prefer using their tea bags and making my own honestly. Id recommend another brand if you want a premade ice tea. Wouldn't recommend this.
Amanda B.
Ringgold, GA
I love this tea especially in the summer time when it's really hot.and you just want some sweet tea with a lemon flavor and some ice