Lipton® 100% Natural Green Tea With Citrus uploaded by Chantal C.

BY LIPTON

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Description:

Made with natural ingredients, 100% natural Lipton Iced Tea unlocks the natural goodness of tea, blending it with delicious flavors to hydrate and refresh you.

Lipton:

• Refreshment comes in many flavors
  • Visit liptont.com
  • Low sodium

Ingredients: Green Tea (Water, Green Tea Extract from Tea Leaves), Sugar, Citric Acid, Natural Flavor, Acerola Fruit Extract, Reb A (Purified Stevia Extract).

Lyndsay W.
Doylestown, OH
This is my favorite tea. The flavor is so good and it’s always refreshing! The packaging it bright and colorful so it can be easily picked out in the aisle. I’ve never had any other green tea because why would I go somewhere else when I like this brand already
Barbie A.
Cape Coral, FL
i began drinking tea versus the triple cups of coffee followed by the 2 cans of coke i would drink daily and within a few days to a week the sugar withdrawal i would get has passed and i do not feel so bloated the after taste to me is a bit nasty bitter almost but it helps me so its ehhh oikay
Nina L.
El Paso, TX
I love this tea so much! I know it's not that healthy but it is delicious. It is better than drinking coke. We like buying the big packs and having them in the fridge. They are very refreshing and great for summer.
Kristen G.
Oxford, MS
So So SO good I highly recommend this product especially if you are trying to drink healthier. Because this product is good for you its ok to drink. Its nice to have something like a water bottle, but its not water. I drink these at least once a weel!
Fawzia E.
This is so good! It's so refreshing and really quenches thirst while providing a slight boost in energy! It's good for beach days and any kind of out door activities. I would 100% recommend it to anyone who likes fresh tasting drinks!
Noëlle P.
Norfolk, VA
Tastes pretty good, maybe a little too sweet, and also the bottle was really hard to open. I don't know what it is about lipton bottles, but it's like the cap is superglued to the bottle.
Caleigh L.
This green tea is to die for! I adore it. The subtle citrus flavors are so sweet. A generic brand does not compare to the powerful flavor of Lipton's! I love it. Any time I'm craving a light calorie drink (other than water), I always go for this!
Jayla M.
Fort Worth, TX
I absolutely love this green teA!!! It is my go to green tea! It is so smooth and not too sweet but just enough sweetness to make you want to indulge. This tea besides water, is all I drink!!! If you want something similar to water but just a little bit tired of just drinking water go for it!
Shelby B.
Helena, AL
Yum! This is such a tasty treat. I love to get myself one of these in place of a soda. I will say though, that the sweetener tastes somewhat artificial. It's no comparison to a freshly steeped iced tea.
Silvia J.
This is one of the few teas I drink. It has a great natural taste and not so strong as other teas are. It's not the first time I buy and try. It's an Brahe price but the have them on sale at some stores. I would definitely recommend