BY LIPTON

Made with natural ingredients, new 100% Natural Lipton Iced Tea unlocks the natural goodness of tea, blending it with delicious flavors to hydrate and refresh you.

• "Green tea is very good for you!" in 1 review
Shannon K.
Shannon K.
Atlanta, GA
I love this tea. It's light and fresh. I prefer this brand so much better than the rest. I've tried others and they have a weird taste. This one does not.
Maria C.
Maria C.
Wahiawa, HI
Love this drink! Great flavor and great for summer days! Prefer this drink over sodas.
Brynne R.
Brynne R.
Belle Chasse, LA
This is my husband's favorite tea! It is so yummy! Its good chilled and quenches your thirst. It's cheap and we stock up on it. with only 120 calories you don't even have to feel guilty for drinking it!
Tracy L.
Tracy L.
Super yummy! Best for people who aren't a total soda fan but want sugar! only 120 calories for 20oz but still packed with 32 grams of sugar. It is refreshing and tasty.
Kelley K.
Kelley K.
Lake View, SC
I love this green tea. It is so good and refreshing. It helps give me energy and keep me hydrated also. You should really try these they are very tasty.
Emily P.
Emily P.
This tastes really good. You should definitely try this product! Green tea is very good for you!
Sanaya D.
Sanaya D.
This green tea is delicious, but the only problem I have with it is how much sugar is packed into the bottle. But it definitely tastes good and can be had as a once in a while kind of thing.
Lindsey P.
Lindsey P.
Abingdon, VA
Love this! Taste good and is inexpensive! Best when good and cold. My kids even like this!!!
Heidi I.
Heidi I.
Garden City, MI
This is alright. As far as tea goes, I would much rather have Arizona. Their tea is really good, no matter what flavor you get!
Missy W.
Missy W.
Jacksonville, FL
Love the refreshing taste!!!! Perfect on ice on a hot summer day. I love all Lipton beverages though