BY LIPTON

Made with natural ingredients, new 100% Natural Lipton Iced Tea unlocks the natural goodness of tea, blending it with delicious flavors to hydrate and refresh you.

• "Green tea is very good for you!" in 1 review
Brynne R.
Belle Chasse, LA
This is my husband's favorite tea! It is so yummy! Its good chilled and quenches your thirst. It's cheap and we stock up on it. with only 120 calories you don't even have to feel guilty for drinking it!
karlisa g.
I love green tea but this one i do not like because it has 100 calories and 27 grams of sugar and a hundred and fifty milligrams of sodium and sugar 28 grams I'll rather have the diet one when everything 0
Tracy L.
Super yummy! Best for people who aren't a total soda fan but want sugar! only 120 calories for 20oz but still packed with 32 grams of sugar. It is refreshing and tasty.
Sanaya D.
This green tea is delicious, but the only problem I have with it is how much sugar is packed into the bottle. But it definitely tastes good and can be had as a once in a while kind of thing.
Shannon K.
Covington, GA
I love this tea. It's light and fresh. I prefer this brand so much better than the rest. I've tried others and they have a weird taste. This one does not.
Kelley K.
Lake View, SC
I love this green tea. It is so good and refreshing. It helps give me energy and keep me hydrated also. You should really try these they are very tasty.
Heidi I.
GARDEN CITY, MI
This is alright. As far as tea goes, I would much rather have Arizona. Their tea is really good, no matter what flavor you get!
Missy W.
Jacksonville, FL
Love the refreshing taste!!!! Perfect on ice on a hot summer day. I love all Lipton beverages though
Emily P.
This tastes really good. You should definitely try this product! Green tea is very good for you!
Lindsey P.
Abingdon, VA
Love this! Taste good and is inexpensive! Best when good and cold. My kids even like this!!!