Lipton® 100% Natural Green Tea Lemon uploaded by Assia A.

BY LIPTON

Description:

Made with natural ingredients, 100% natural Lipton Iced Tea unlocks the natural goodness of tea, blending it with delicious flavors to hydrate and refresh you.

Lipton:

• Refreshment comes in many flavors
  • Visit liptont.com
  • Low sodium

Ingredients: Green Tea (Water, Green Tea Extract from Tea Leaves), Sugar, Citric Acid, Natural Flavor, Acerola Fruit Extract, Reb A (Purified Stevia Extract).

Directions:

Instructions: Refrigerate after opening.

• How long does this take to get ship to your home if I was...1 Answers
Heidi S.
Charlotte, NC
I think this is a refreshing drink to have any time. Cools you down in the summer and somehow makes me feel healthier in the winter when I’m sick. It’s a good value to buy. There is healthier options, even though green tea sounds like it’d be the healthiest, there is just too much sugar added. I love the taste don’t get me wrong.
Sheryl C.
Elmhurst, NY
this drink ok, i feel refreshed after drinking it and it feels that it really came from lemon not like any ice tea out there that comes from a powdered mix, the packaging is ok as well and the price is fine, i would definitely buy it again.
Sheila M.
London
i'm from the south so we naturaly  are picky when it comes to tea. love the lipton sweet tea. it has a real brewed tea taste . the packaging is good. and a great flavor. its a great value for the dollar. will continue to purchase it.
HäFèéŻā T.
Kasaragod
I love drinking lipton ice tea after a heavy meal 😍😍like biriyani pizza or after a buffet party. It juz energises me😍 and yeah it has less sugar also😬what else you need 😍😍perfect for a diet
Harmony K.
Hollywood , FL
If your on a healthy kick this is great for you it isn't too sweet but it's not at all bitter I've bought it plenty of times and I've had all my friends try it they all think it's very refreshing. There's nothing I could think about changing.
Tabitha P.
Kirkville, NY
One of my favorite drinks, too many flavors to choose from but I like the citrus and the raspberry. Literally these are all I drink. Flavor is great, not a bad water taste. I would def recommend this to others
Riley D.
Love the fact that its low in sodium. I purchased a whole case once I realized how tasty these are. As a soda alternative I love how refreshing these are with a lite lemon taste.
Doris M.
Santa Cruz, CA
I love anything with lemon. I love their tea because it's just a perfect refresher when it's hot. It's not sour like a lemon its a perfect sweet tea with a hint of lemon. I would try this if I was you.
Shemariah B.
Chester, SC
I love sweet tea and I mean I LOVE IT! It feels like sweet tea is being pumped through my veins sometimes but this tea is gross!! I honestly don't see how some people can like this stuff.
Hope N.
Lipton tea was a staple in my home growing up.  The tea is always flavorful and refreshing.  This is a product I will continue to buy for as long as it is available.
Angelique w.
Atlanta, GA
How long does this take to get ship to your home if I was to order it from Influenster????