BY LIPTON

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

LiptonĀ® 100% Natural Citrus Green Tea.
With other natural flavors.
20 fl oz (1.25 pt) 591 ml.

Fawzia E.
This is so good! It's so refreshing and really quenches thirst while providing a slight boost in energy! It's good for beach days and any kind of out door activities. I would 100% recommend it to anyone who likes fresh tasting drinks!
Tiana C.
I don't drink any other tea!! This is my favorite kind of tea! I would like the bottles to be a little bigger lol! Only cause it definitely taste so good! And it definitely quenches your thirst lol. I could drink this tea all day!
Shelby B.
Helena, AL
Yum! This is such a tasty treat. I love to get myself one of these in place of a soda. I will say though, that the sweetener tastes somewhat artificial. It's no comparison to a freshly steeped iced tea.
Silvia J.
This is one of the few teas I drink. It has a great natural taste and not so strong as other teas are. It's not the first time I buy and try. It's an Brahe price but the have them on sale at some stores. I would definitely recommend
Monica G.
Gloucester, VA
I've been a soda drinker my entire life and about 6 weeks ago I dropped soda out of my diet and have turned to these. The taste is amazing as well it seems to be a little better for you then soda.
Abigail D.
Atascosa
you can never go wrong with tea and this is my go to tea for a hot day. super good when it's been sitting in the fridge all night and a good value. would definitely buy again and recommend to others
Susanna M.
I think this is an okay drink, I wish it wasn't so sweet. But I drink mostly unsweetened and strongly brewed tea. It's alright in a pinch when it's the only bottled tea I can buy but I prefer other bottled teas. I think it might be okay to someone who likes sweet drinks.
Alyssa p.
Trenton, NJ
One of my favorite green teas of all time. I will choose this over anything, it is very refreshing & dose not have all that artificial flavoring as soon as you taste it you can tell that it is very natural and real
Heather C.
Something in this always leaves my mouth feeling dried out, like I don't have enough sliva after drinking it, but I love the taste and won't refuse one when offered.
Alyssa G.
Visalia, CA
This drink is BOMB.COM. I pick these up at costco in a giant pack and they are great for taking with me to work. I wish they had more eco-friendly containers.