BY LIPTON

Lipton: Refreshment comes in many flavors Visit liptont.com Low sodium see more...

• How long does this take to get ship to your home if I was to order ...1 Answers
Riley D.
Riley D.
Love the fact that its low in sodium. I purchased a whole case once I realized how tasty these are. As a soda alternative I love how refreshing these are with a lite lemon taste.
Terri M.
Terri M.
Scranton, PA
This is a great tasting iced tea.. Very refreshing and if you don't want the calories the diet variety is very good as well!
Harlee C.
Harlee C.
Lodi, NJ
Lipton is so delicious honestly. Deff one of the best iced tea brands out there. It's light and refreshing with a hint of lemon.
Lauren  A.
Lauren A.
Lillington, NC
From growing up and even now as a mother myself, lipton has always been a staple in our household
Veronica R.
Veronica R.
East Hartford , Ct
Honestly my favorite tea! It's my go to when I am tired of drinking water and want to mix things up!
sheri d.
sheri d.
The tea I usually purchase, so refreshing just the right amount of sweetness and flavoring.
Sara A.
Sara A.
Virginia Bch, VA
Foodie Expert
I've loved Lipton since I was a kid. Love how the flavor have stayed consistent over the years without changing.
Angelique w.
Angelique w.
Atlanta, GA
How long does this take to get ship to your home if I was to order it from Influenster????