Lipton  uploaded by Assia A.

BY LIPTON

Lipton: Refreshment comes in many flavors Visit liptont.com Low sodium see more...

• How long does this take to get ship to your home if I was to orde...1 Answers
Heidi S.
wallkill, NY
I think this is a refreshing drink to have any time. Cools you down in the summer and somehow makes me feel healthier in the winter when I’m sick. It’s a good value to buy. There is healthier options, even though green tea sounds like it’d be the healthiest, there is just too much sugar added. I love the taste don’t get me wrong.
Tabitha P.
Kirkville, NY
One of my favorite drinks, too many flavors to choose from but I like the citrus and the raspberry. Literally these are all I drink. Flavor is great, not a bad water taste. I would def recommend this to others
HäFèéŻā T.
Kasaragod
I love drinking lipton ice tea after a heavy meal 😍😍like biriyani pizza or after a buffet party. It juz energises me😍 and yeah it has less sugar also😬what else you need 😍😍perfect for a diet
Sheila M.
London
i'm from the south so we naturaly  are picky when it comes to tea. love the lipton sweet tea. it has a real brewed tea taste . the packaging is good. and a great flavor. its a great value for the dollar. will continue to purchase it.
Doris M.
Sylmar, CA
I love anything with lemon. I love their tea because it's just a perfect refresher when it's hot. It's not sour like a lemon its a perfect sweet tea with a hint of lemon. I would try this if I was you.
Hope N.
Lipton tea was a staple in my home growing up.  The tea is always flavorful and refreshing.  This is a product I will continue to buy for as long as it is available.
Riley D.
Love the fact that its low in sodium. I purchased a whole case once I realized how tasty these are. As a soda alternative I love how refreshing these are with a lite lemon taste.
Linh D.
Denton, TX
Lipton is always refreshing to me! I love all the different types of Lipton drinks that they come out with. This one is definitely an original and a staple
Harlee C.
Lodi, NJ
Lipton is so delicious honestly. Deff one of the best iced tea brands out there. It's light and refreshing with a hint of lemon.
Terri M.
Scranton, PA
This is a great tasting iced tea.. Very refreshing and if you don't want the calories the diet variety is very good as well!
Angelique w.
Atlanta, GA
How long does this take to get ship to your home if I was to order it from Influenster????