Lipstick Queen Velvet Rope Lipstick

Velvet Rope redefines glamour for your lips with a pigment-rich and feather-light lipstick that glides like silk and delivers the drama of matte without compromising on comfort. Enriched with Vitamin E and Apricot Oil to ensure lips remain moisturized, Velvet Rope glides weightlessly and yet imparts rich, intense color with an ultra-soft, velvety texture. Luxury defined.

Love this color! Does it stay on for a while ?
Is this lipstick matte?
Start your review of Lipstick Queen Velvet Rope Lipstick!
Delta , PA
Review for: Black Tie
This is one of my favorite lipstick formulas. The packaging feels very luxurious and the lipstick itself has a lovely light minty scent. The color of the lipstick is a gorgeous darker red, thats not too dark, just a bit vampy. The formula glides on so nicely and doesn’t feel very thick compared to some other lipsticks. I would definitely recommend this, though I think it’s limited edition.
Sarasota, FL
Review for: Black Tie
This is a very luxurious feeling matte lipstick that goes on very smoothly and does not feel overly dry on the lips. The Black Tie color is a dark and dramatic shade of blue-red.
Blaine
Some beautiful colors, but the formula is very expensive if I remember correctly . It’s long lasting but not any better than the other lipstick queen formulas. This is the first time I bought this formula and it was so expensive I would not buy it again!
naples
Review for: Entourage
This color is absolutely powerful! It does stain the lips, but with a color like this that’s expected. Once you put it on you feel like a show stopper and the formula is great.
Williston, ND
Review for: Black Tie
The formula of this lipstick is very special.  The color is so true, so opaque.  It feels almost like a moisturizing dry powder on the lips in a very good way- it isnt slimy or slick at all.  It feels so weightless and creamy.  The staying power is amazing.  It doesn't slide around or have any patchiness.
I thought about buying this lipstick for a few months before purchasing.  It is so expensive!  I was drawn in by the stunning gold metal packaging.  When you hold it you are transported to the golden age of Hollywood.  I decided to get the shade black tie for my wedding lipstick after all- i bought it at Barneys and the whole experience was so special!  I wanted a classic bold red color, and considering our wedding was black tie attire, the color could not have been more perfect!

After watching countless videos about this lipstick, I was seriously excited to try it for myself in the hope I'd found my new every day lipstick. After shelling out $50 for it at my local Ulta, I happily open the box and applied it in the car. It was a horrible disaster. It was VERY slippery and migrated IMMEDIATELY. Disappointed, I wiped it off vowing to try it with a lipliner, which I did for several days. Sadly, it didn't help even a little. I ended up returning it and going with a different brand. Not worth the money. :(
Phoenix
The Lipstick Queen Velvet Rope Lipstick in Private Party is pricey but the quality is superb. The packaging is beautiful and luxurious and the color is rich, vibrant, and creamy. It took 2 years of daily use for my lipstick to show signs of dryness. I would purchase again
I LOVE this lipstick. The packaging is like something a Bond girl would carry. The case is a weighty metal and a fabulous gold shade. The red is more of a pinky red than a true red, but it is still heavenly. The wear is good, it isn't transfer proof, so you will have to reapply it. The only downside is the hefty price tag. I probably won't buy again because of the price. So I'll enjoy it while it lasts! #glamcampaign #glambadge
Review for: Star System
This is the BEST lipstick that I own! I have over 100 lipsticks in my collection ranging from drug store to high end, and this is, by far, the best one of the entire lot! The color is amazing. It can be worn as a nude or paired with any color lip liner for the best shade of lip. It feels awesome on my lips! This is the best lipstick every created!
Gorgeous color and formula. For $50, it's worth the compliments I received whenever I wore this lipstick. The packaging is really nice, and it doesn't have any weird fragrance which is another huge plus for me. It's a darker red berry color.