Lipstick Queen Velvet Rope Lipstick uploaded by mariely j.

BY LIPSTICK QUEEN

Velvet Rope redefines glamour for your lips with a pigment-rich and feather-light lipstick that glides like silk and delivers the drama of matte without compromising on comfort. Enriched with Vitamin E and Apricot Oil to ensure lips remain moisturized, Velvet Rope glides weightlessly and yet imparts rich, intense color with an ultra-soft, velvety texture. Luxury defined. Velvet Rope Lipstick, Black Tie see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Caryn R.
memphis, tn
Review for: Black Tie more...
OMG I love this lipstick. Awesome color and I don’t have to constantly reapply. It is a little expensive for what it is but I really like it. I own several colors from this line.
Caroline R.
Williston, ND
Review for: Black Tie more...
The formula of this lipstick is very special.  The color is so true, so opaque.  It feels almost like a moisturizing dry powder on the lips in a very good way- it isnt slimy or slick at all.  It feels so weightless and creamy.  The staying power is amazing.  It doesn't slide around or have any patchiness.
I thought about buying this lipstick for a few months before purchasing.  It is so expensive!  I was drawn in by the stunning gold metal packaging.  When you hold it you are transported to the golden age of Hollywood.  I decided to get the shade black tie for my wedding lipstick after all- i bought it at Barneys and the whole experience was so special!  I wanted a classic bold red color, and considering our wedding was black tie attire, the color could not have been more perfect!

Carrie P.
I LOVE this lipstick. The packaging is like something a Bond girl would carry. The case is a weighty metal and a fabulous gold shade. The red is more of a pinky red than a true red, but it is still heavenly. The wear is good, it isn't transfer proof, so you will have to reapply it. The only downside is the hefty price tag. I probably won't buy again because of the price. So I'll enjoy it while it lasts! #glamcampaign #glambadge
Elia M.
Review for: Star System more...
This is the BEST lipstick that I own! I have over 100 lipsticks in my collection ranging from drug store to high end, and this is, by far, the best one of the entire lot! The color is amazing. It can be worn as a nude or paired with any color lip liner for the best shade of lip. It feels awesome on my lips! This is the best lipstick every created!
Anna T.
Gorgeous color and formula. For $50, it's worth the compliments I received whenever I wore this lipstick. The packaging is really nice, and it doesn't have any weird fragrance which is another huge plus for me. It's a darker red berry color.
Rose d.
San Juan Capo, CA
Review for: Black Tie more...
The formula is nice, but it isn't special enough to justify the price tag -- and I say that as an exclusively high end makeup customer. $50 is a LOT for a lipstick, and this isn't twice as good as the Sinners to me. So, I stick with Sinner -- though it was a bit of a thrill to try on a $50 (USD) lipstick.
Kathryn C.
Review for: Black Tie more...
I love this lipstick! It is a beautiful shade of red, is so comfortable on the lips, and truly lasts. The first time I wore it, I new I'd found a winner. I'd put it on before work, talked, ate, and drank. At the end of the day it was still there with fully pugmented color. Amazing!
Lydia T.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Star System more...
I love the weight to this packaging. Color is beautiful nude with more of a pinch of a bronzer tint. Creamiest consistency of anything I've tried.
mariely j.
El Shake hay para que es bueno para la picazón y no te hinchados labios es fresco te pone muy supo pelos
Alice L.
St Albans , Hertfordshire
By far my favourite lipstick brand. All lipsticks are so moisturising and sheer and totally gorgeous. They are so easy to apply for every day wear. Would recommend to everyone, even if they are a little pricier.
Danielle C.
Belleville, NJ
Love this color! Does it stay on for a while ?
Mitchelle M C.