BY LIPSTICK QUEEN

Pink- Ballet pink in a lipstick to lift the spirit The beauty is in the simplicity. Ten chic, flattering and fabulous shades, each one individually designed to be the ultimate in its category. Saints - Sheer, with 10% pigment. Sinners - Opaque, with 90% pigment. Both formulas are moisturizing, long lasting and have the traction reminiscent of the Golden Years of Hollywood but with modern comfort and technology. Sinner Lipstick, Pink see more...

Buy on ULTA*
Sarah H.
Prescott
Review for: Pink
I really love Lipstick Queen's Sinner lipstick. From the description of them I was worried they might be too heavy or drying, but I've found them to be one of the most comfortable matte lipsticks I've ever worn. They deliver as promised on high-impact pigment and matte finish while still being very creamy, moisturizing, and not too heavy on the lips. It provides very full opaque coverage with just one coat, so while it might seem a bit on the expensive side at $25 a tube, a little goes a long way so it's overall a great deal. The only reason I don't own more than just my one pink one is due to shade selection - most of their colors are very basic and a lot of the shades can feel very same-y next to each other. Color preferences aside, this is still a great lipstick formula!
Kimberly G.
Review for: Wine
This lip color is the best. I fell in love with it it’s long lasting and has a beautiful color it was my first time buying it but I don’t regret it. It was the best decision that I made I recommended it to at-least 3 other people great product!
Stephanie F.
Virginia Beach, VA
Review for: Pink
Love this product. It didn’t stain but also didn’t fade. Was not expensive. It also depends on where you buy it. It’s definitely a product I’ll be getting again. The packaging was ok. Kinda basic.
Karen V.
Review for: Wine
The wine was a perfect color it actually matched my tan skin tone therefore it blended beautifully it was definitely smooth & easy to apply I love how it stayed on my lips I will definitely recommend this color!
Veronica M.
Review for: Pink
Lipstick Queen make high quality, moisturizing, highly pigmented, long lasting lipsticks. They glide effortlessly across your lips and feel great. They are pricey costing around $25 a tube at Ulta, Nordstrom and on their website. I've loved their lipsticks so much I have over 5 of them. I like the look at feel of these lipsticks and how beautiful and universally flattering the colors are.
Megan C.
I got this lipstick in Bare Nude, and it was absolutely the perfect nude shade for my lips! So glad I found it, as I've been looking for a great nude shade forever. The lipstick has great color payoff and coverage, making it earn its "opaque" branding. Close to matte, but not dull at all. Applied smoothly and easily, and isn't drying. Can look a little cakey when you build up layers, but still looks great overall. Would definitely recommend.
Ashley C.
Port Townsend, WA
I Love how this lipstick has such a beautiful finish and a beautiful tone that can work with any complexion. I have naturally drier lips and this is very nice keeps my lips hydrated and buttery soft & Smooth. I definitely recommend this for anyone who Loves Lipstick or for someone who is New to experimenting with Lipsticks. This product works great for all ages. Highly Recommended!
Dawn F.
Bullhead City, AZ
I bought this lipstick in four shades: natural sinner, mauve sinner, rose sinner, and nude sinner. These last all day and look great! Pigmented and can be worn alone without a liner does not slide around on lips. Rose sinner is my favorite but I like all of them. I bought them at Ulta on sale so it was a great deal. These lipsticks have a drier formula but are not too drying. I plan to test the new Urban Decay lip toppers over them! I recommend these lipsticks!
Lindsey B.
Review for: Wine
This satin lipstick is a gorgeous on every skin tone. It is versatile for casual office and night time? I last a long time due to its 90% pigment. It incredibly moisturizing too; I have chapped lips and I notice the difference. I purchased directly from lipstickqueen.com in a set that included Ice Queen, another lipstick.
Michelle W.
Austin, TX
Review for: Wine
I used to steal this from my roommate but when she moved out I HAD to buy my own! The color is so perfect and really stays on your lips. Long lasting is an understatement. I also have always struggled finding that perfect wine-red color and this is IT!