Lipstick Queen Sinner uploaded by Elizabeth D.Lipstick Queen Sinner uploaded by Elizabeth D.

BY LIPSTICK QUEEN

Create a deep intense burst of colour with Lipstick Queen Sinner Opaque Lipstick. Giving a silky matte effect the opaque formula is enriched with nourishing shea butter that will keep the delicate skin on your lips feeling soft and supple throughout the day. Rich and creamy this collection of colours are free from glitter and shimmer for a highly-pigmented look. There's a shade to suit all skintones and tastes from deep plums to sensual reds. Unleash your inner sinner to create the ultimate seductive look! see more...

• What is the typical wear time of Listick Queen lipsticks?1 Answers
  • Does the color come out good ?1 Answers
  • I just smelled mine and I think it has a nice creamy smel...1 Answers
Madison Z.
90% HIGH PIGMENT LIPSTICK

These lipsticks give the ultimate Hollywood glam vibe. They offer full coverage and glides like butter on your lips. If you’re in the market for a high quality, comfortable, matte lipstick do not look any further... Lipstick Queen has your back!
emma R.
Saint Paul, MN
I have this in the shade rust. It is the perfect sultry red. This lipstick will last for hours without me having to re-apply. Sometimes I forget I'm even wearing it. It's honestly the best lipstick I've ever purchased.
Amanda O.
Decatur, AL
I'm not sure how I feel about this its supposed to be matte and other people like them and say they are good matte lipstick so I think I got a messed up one. I bought natural and its a creamy shimmery satin, not matte. The formula is nice but its not very opaque and it doesn't last long at all. I bought it during the ultra sale so it was 1\2 price but I'm glad I only bought one and I doubt I will try any more anytime soon. I would like to try something else from them though.
Elizabeth D.
Pittsburgh, PA
This lipstick goes on smooth and creamy and dries to a rich matte color. I'm usually hesitant about dark pinkish/red lipsticks but this lasts all day without needing to reapply! I'll definitely be buying this again!
Raquel M.
I absolutely love all of lipstick queen's lipsticks! The colors are gorgeous and super fun. I always recommend this to friends and family I want to try something new! I will definitely keep on purchasing from them in the future!
Nicki H.
Phoenix
Review for: Nude Colourpink more...
I love how this is a matte, but is creamy and does not dry me out! It is the perfect neutral baby pink that looks great on everyone and stays on all day!
Kaylea A.
I love this lipstick! I have the peachy nude shade. It's beautiful for all skin tones and the pigment stays on all day. I will definitely buy more.
Christene S.
Review for: Nude Colourpink more...
I love these lipsticks. This is not a super matte formula even though it claims to be but that's what makes it so comfortable to wear!
Insiya S.
Katy , TX
It's works amazing and result are very nice and blend in perfectly wid my tone
I use it on daily bases and I love the results.
Alexandria C.
Review for: Other more...
I have this in bright natural sinner and it's amazing! Perfect every day color you can't go wrong with and last for hours.
Francis R.
Does this lipstick feather? How does the application look like for someone with really dry lips? What's the smell like for these?
Stephany T.
Anaheim, CA
Does the color come out good ?
Ana S.
is t he lipstick matt and is it long lasting?
Kaylea A.
I just smelled mine and I think it has a nice creamy smell. It's hard to explain but it's not gross. The texture may not be the best for very dry lips but I don't know any lipstick that is great for very dry lips. I have dry lips if I don't moisturize with chapstick regularly and I love this lipstick.
Ashley S.
What is the typical wear time of Listick Queen lipsticks?