Lipstick Queen Sinner uploaded by Elizabeth D.Lipstick Queen Sinner uploaded by Elizabeth D.

BY LIPSTICK QUEEN

Create a deep intense burst of colour with Lipstick Queen Sinner Opaque Lipstick. Giving a silky matte effect the opaque formula is enriched with nourishing shea butter that will keep the delicate skin on your lips feeling soft and supple throughout the day. Rich and creamy this collection of colours are free from glitter and shimmer for a highly-pigmented look. There's a shade to suit all skintones and tastes from deep plums to sensual reds. Unleash your inner sinner to create the ultimate seductive look! see more...

• What is the typical wear time of Listick Queen lipsticks?1 Answers
  • Does the color come out good ?1 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing are these? Satin or matte finish?1 Answers
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Pittsburgh, PA
This lipstick goes on smooth and creamy and dries to a rich matte color. I'm usually hesitant about dark pinkish/red lipsticks but this lasts all day without needing to reapply! I'll definitely be buying this again!
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
Decatur, AL
I'm not sure how I feel about this its supposed to be matte and other people like them and say they are good matte lipstick so I think I got a messed up one. I bought natural and its a creamy shimmery satin, not matte. The formula is nice but its not very opaque and it doesn't last long at all. I bought it during the ultra sale so it was 1\2 price but I'm glad I only bought one and I doubt I will try any more anytime soon. I would like to try something else from them though.
Raquel M.
Raquel M.
I absolutely love all of lipstick queen's lipsticks! The colors are gorgeous and super fun. I always recommend this to friends and family I want to try something new! I will definitely keep on purchasing from them in the future!
Insiya S.
Insiya S.
Katy, TX
It's works amazing and result are very nice and blend in perfectly wid my tone
I use it on daily bases and I love the results.
Kaylea A.
I love this lipstick! I have the peachy nude shade. It's beautiful for all skin tones and the pigment stays on all day. I will definitely buy more.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
What is the typical wear time of Listick Queen lipsticks?
Stephany T.
Stephany T.
Anaheim, CA
Does the color come out good ?
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
How pigmented and long wearing are these? Satin or matte finish?
Kaylea A.
I just smelled mine and I think it has a nice creamy smell. It's hard to explain but it's not gross. The texture may not be the best for very dry lips but I don't know any lipstick that is great for very dry lips. I have dry lips if I don't moisturize with chapstick regularly and I love this lipstick.
Ana S.
Ana S.
is t he lipstick matt and is it long lasting?