Add a Photo

#953 in Lip Gloss
Seven Deadly Sins Lip Gloss - Rich, dramatic coverage with a weightless, non-sticky texture. Ultra-glossy formula hydrates and protects with cranberry oil, vitamin E, shea butter and rosemary extract for a truly tempting pout. Tantalizing, trendsetting shades that are wickedly wearable.(0.8 oz.) - Seven Deadly Sins Lip Gloss
Photo (1)
Tamara R.
Tamara R.
Augusta, GA

I'm going to go ahead and give this full stars because it is probably the best formula, best shade, best coverage, and best wear I have ever experienced for a lip gloss! I accidentally bought this (in the shade Insolent) thinking it was a liquid lipstick. I don't really do glosses, but I almost kept this one because of how high quality it was! (I ended up exchanging it for their actual lipstick. I love this brand!)
Cyndi R.
Cyndi R.
Raleigh, NC

I have "Anger" from this line and while the color is pretty, it needs constant reapplication. When it's fresh, it's gorgeous...just don't drink or eat anything.

Join Now