BY LIPSTICK QUEEN

Deep Red- A seductive black red The beauty is in the simplicity. Ten chic, flattering and fabulous shades, each one individually designed to be the ultimate in its category. Saints – Sheer, with 10% pigment. Sinners – Opaque, with 90% pigment. Both formulas are moisturizing, long lasting and have the traction reminiscent of the Golden Years of Hollywood but with modern comfort and technology. Saint Lipstick, Deep Red. see more...

Lipstick Queen Saint Lipstick
  • "I love this lip stick it is kind of moisturizing and I love the color this lip product is worth every penny in your pocket" in 7 reviews
  • "I love the saint range! It is so light and natural looking, and is easy to wear day to day! I can wear it to work without looking like I've put makeup on! Recommend! " in 6 reviews
  • "I recently purchased the LIPTROPOLIS set and love the formula which is creamy, well pigmented and long wearing. I personally would have chosen different shades in that collection to represent New York but the lipstick quality is good. " in 5 reviews
  • "I absolutely love the color of this. It's so vibrant and creamy. Long lasting and looks gorgeous. Pricey but so worth it. " in 3 reviews
  • "I use this all the time, and I would highly recommend this product." in 1 review
Emily O.
Ada, MI
Review for: Lipstick Queen Saint Lipstick, Pinky Nude, .12 oz more...
This is my go-to lipstick. I never think I could justify buying a 24 dollar lipstick, but for this, I would. I have the shade pinky nude, and I normally hate pink lipsticks, but the shade is so perfect. It is a "your lips but better shade" and it can be made more neutral with a nude lipliner. The formula too is so luxe. It is pigmented enough and lasts for a pretty long time, but it doesn't dry out your lips and feels like there is nothing on. Whenever I don't know what lipstick to use, I grab this, it matches everything. I did get this on sale at Ulta. If you aren't willing to spend at the full price point, I highly recommend picking up some shades with a 20% off coupon at Ulta or during 21 days of beauty.
Caroline H.
Hickory, NC
Review for: Lipstick Queen Saint Lipstick, Pinky Nude, .12 oz more...
Lipstick Queen's Saint lipsticks are sheer lipsticks with good color payoff (for a sheer) and plenty of lasting power. They're not glossy (just slightly glossy, like natural lips) and yet not drying. In other words, HG lippies for women who want a better-than-natural look and are tired unto death of glossticks, Buttershines and other fade-in-a-minute sheer colors. On my moderately pigmented lips, Saint Natural reads like a pink-brown, emphasis on pink. Keep in mind that I'm very pale but even though my lips do of course have pink in them. So Saint Natural isn't exactly MLBB -- that would be Saint Nude -- but it *is* a sheer, flattering color for those days when I want to veer toward pink.
Clarissa C.
Honey Brook, PA
Review for: Saint Rose more...
Theres no way to describe the buttery formula by lipstick queen. Its a long lasting formula wrapped in the most classy packaging. Its a great value for its price, and exceeded my expectations for color payout. I honestly want to buy every color in this collection.
Alexandria C.
Review for: Lipstick Queen Saint Natural No ColourNatural more...
I love this color very rosy. but it reminds me of a tinted lip balm. Can be layered but doesn't last very long on the lips. I'd say if your going for a light make up or an everyday look it would work beautifully.
Jennifer V.
Charlotte , NC
I usually do not wear lipstick since it tends to dry my lips out. However, I decided to give this a try while it was on sale at Ulta. I'm glad I bought it! It is really light-weight & moisturizing on my lips. I went with the Nude color and it adds just a hint of color ( you can see the swatch on my hand). I will try other shades & products from Lipstick Queen in the future!
Jacquelyn A.
Paw Paw, MI
Always looking for a great lip color that feels great and decided to try this while on sale at Ulta. Great moisturizing lipstick that feels amazing. Longer lasting color even with the balm like feel. Semi sheer and great shine. Lipstick Queen Saint Lipstick
Haley W.
The quality of this lipstick is amazing! The pigmentation is beautiful. I have the shade Saint Hot Rose, and it's a beautiful Barbie Pink. I picked this up at Ulta and I'm so super glad I did. Great purchase!
Chandni P.
Review for: Lipstick Queen Saint Nude No ColourNude more...
I love my Saint Bare Nude lipstick from Lipstick Queen. It goes on smoothly, it gives the perfect amount of sheer as well. I like to wear this lipstick by itself and sometimes I put it over a dark color and it looks amazing. I definitely recommend this product and this color.
Kelsey W.
For daily wear, I love moisturizing lipsticks that are easy to apply and don't require too much attention. This is it. The Lipstick Queen Saint line is slightly glossy, blends in well, goes on smooth, and never looks over done. I absolutely recommend this and I buy them over and over again.
Deb M.
Mountain Iron
Review for: Saint Rose more...
I purchased the Saint Color in Rose from Ulta. Goes on smooth but is definitely a sheer type lipstick. I do like it for daytime, but if you are looking for long lasting color try one of their other types or a deeper color. In general however, their lipstick is quite nice.
Jessica R.
Gig Harbor, WA
Where is the best place to buy?
Where can i buy this lipstick?
Rachel L.
in pictures this lipstick looks opaque and not very pigmented is every shade that way?
Alexis D.
Chicago
What makes this particular lipstick so good ?
Sarah J.
Wheeling, WV
How's the quality of these lipsticks and how affordable are they?