BY LIPSTICK QUEEN

Deep Red- A seductive black red The beauty is in the simplicity. Ten chic, flattering and fabulous shades, each one individually designed to be the ultimate in its category. Saints – Sheer, with 10% pigment. Sinners – Opaque, with 90% pigment. Both formulas are moisturizing, long lasting and have the traction reminiscent of the Golden Years of Hollywood but with modern comfort and technology. Saint Lipstick, Deep Red. see more...

Lipstick Queen Saint Lipstick
  • "I use this all the time, and I would highly recommend this product." in 1 review
  • "Really nice, it goes on well and and the colour is fab, its not drying to my lips and lasts for such a long time." in 1 review
  • "I personally would have chosen different shades in that collection to represent New York but the lipstick quality is good. " in 1 review
  • "This product is worth every penny " in 1 review
Jennifer V.
Charlotte , NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I usually do not wear lipstick since it tends to dry my lips out. However, I decided to give this a try while it was on sale at Ulta. I'm glad I bought it! It is really light-weight & moisturizing on my lips. I went with the Nude color and it adds just a hint of color ( you can see the swatch on my hand). I will try other shades & products from Lipstick Queen in the future!
Jacquelyn A.
Paw Paw, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Always looking for a great lip color that feels great and decided to try this while on sale at Ulta. Great moisturizing lipstick that feels amazing. Longer lasting color even with the balm like feel. Semi sheer and great shine. Lipstick Queen Saint Lipstick
Maitlyn R.
Riverside, CA
Never thought I would be a lipstick gal until I found these. They're moisturizing and natural looking without a sticky finish. They also leave a pretty stain. My favorite colors are Rose and Scarlet Red. Rose is a darker pink. Not quite hot pink, more natural looking. Scarlet Red is a beautiful cherry red. They're sheer, but pigmented. I bought another of Rose for when I run out because I love it so much.
Haley W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The quality of this lipstick is amazing! The pigmentation is beautiful. I have the shade Saint Hot Rose, and it's a beautiful Barbie Pink. I picked this up at Ulta and I'm so super glad I did. Great purchase!
Stephanie P.
Jarrettsville, MD
I purchased the Saint lipstick in Peachy Nude. It has a lovely creme finish, and really nice pigment. For my skin color, the peach is the perfect everyday neutral. I got it on sale at Ulta for $14, so I'm not sure I'd pay full retail price, but if I can find it at a discount I will certainly purchase other colors.
Kelsey W.
Washington, DC
Beauty Junkie Expert
For daily wear, I love moisturizing lipsticks that are easy to apply and don't require too much attention. This is it. The Lipstick Queen Saint line is slightly glossy, blends in well, goes on smooth, and never looks over done. I absolutely recommend this and I buy them over and over again.
Deb M.
Mountain Iron
Review for: Saint Rose
I purchased the Saint Color in Rose from Ulta. Goes on smooth but is definitely a sheer type lipstick. I do like it for daytime, but if you are looking for long lasting color try one of their other types or a deeper color. In general however, their lipstick is quite nice.
Jordan S.
Greenwood, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I decided to try this on sale at Ulta! I have been hunting for the perfect nude that adds a little pink flush, but doesn't require a lot of reapplication. This is it! It feels almost like a balm it's so light weight. I got Saint Bare Nude. Perfect light pink flush
Julie M.
Review for: Pinky Nude
This lipstick is very very creamy and sheer. It feels so refreshing on the lips and has beautiful packaging. They are also very heavy tubes. I just was not a fan of the sheerness. I do not understand why this brand is so pricey.
Victoria L.
Review for: Lipstick Queen Saint Rose No ColourRose
I love this lipstick! It stayed on for my whole work shift (about 4 hours) and didn't fade whatsoever. Has a chap stick texture, goes on smooth, and didn't cost an arm and a leg. Would definitely buy again
Jessica R.
Gig Harbor, WA
Where is the best place to buy?
Where can i buy this lipstick?
Rachel L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
in pictures this lipstick looks opaque and not very pigmented is every shade that way?
Alexis D.
Chicago
What makes this particular lipstick so good ?
Sarah J.
Wheeling, WV
How's the quality of these lipsticks and how affordable are they?