BY LIPSTICK QUEEN

Sunshine in a tube! This bright yellow lipstick transforms into a beautiful bright coral shade when worn on the lips. It’s super moisturizing and long-lasting with a wash of happy color. The latest in Lipstick Queen's transforming lip shades, Mornin’ Sunshine makes every day a good day.

Yellow turns to sheer coral on the lips.

Lipstick Queen Mornin' Sunshine
  • "I loooove the peach color this lipstick gives! Plus it is so moisturizing which is a major plus for me! Favorite lipstick queen lipstick so far!" in 11 reviews
  • "This a a great lipstick for those looking for a sheer tint of color. The yellow changes to a coral shade based on your own lips. Layering this produces a slightly bolder color than one swipe alone. It is super moisturizing and adds something special to my natural make up look." in 6 reviews
  • "This is such a cool product! It's very very fascinating! I think it's so interesting that it starts off yellow and then a chemical reaction causes it to change colour when it hits your lips! It says long lasting but I don't think it is. But giving it 5 stars cause it's so interesting!" in 5 reviews
Caroline H.
Hickory, NC
Mornin' Sunshine is a bright yellow lipstick that develops a peachy-coral color after its applied to lips.I am a huge fan of peachy-coral colors, especially in hot weather. I purchased Mornin' Sunshine yellow lipstick in a "kit" with Saint Pinky Nude. Mornin' Sunshine is very subtle, and adds only a touch of color with a ton of moisture to my lips. When blended with Pinky Nude, it makes the Nude shade slightly warmer, but it doesn't change the depth of the color - perfect for summertime! If, like me, you love Lipstick Queen's color-changing lipsticks you will definitely enjoy Mornin' Sunshine. When I wear this alone, it gives me a glorious peachy-pink summer tint.
Cassidy M.
I use sheer lipsticks everyday just because I do a lot of talking in my job and dislike any lip product that’s high maintenance-and let me tell you this product is perfect! It leaves a pretty pink-coral shade and it’s so easy to apply. The sheer color stays as almost a lip stain throughout the day-very pleased
Nicole A.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
I got this about 2 weeks ago but only worn it twice since then. I like it better than lipstick queen's "frog prince" ...although they are both hydrating and kinda like a balm on me, this one has a bit more color than frog prince (on me atleast) frog prince is almost totally sheer on me. While they are pricey they are also fun to try. Doesn't last on lips long tho sadly.
Delaina L.
Austin, TX
I LOVE lipstick queen. I shy away from matte and look for more of a natural, satin tint on my lips as of lately. I use Mornin’ Sunshine... in the morning! Of course, hah. But I work in an office environment and before work when I’m short on time, a swipe of this and I feel so much more put-together. Nice, soft coral pink color that is always interesting to watch change. Will always be repurchasing, I’m loyal to the brand in general and this, like the other of the color-changing varieties, have earned their keep in my bag forever.
Paige W.
I love how cute and subtle this lipstick is! It is super creamy and smells great! The price is about average, but i wouldn’t call it an “affordable” brand. I’ve had great luck with this brand and will continue to use their products.
Ricah P.
Kingwood
It’s very moisturizing and the packaging is very nice. The color is great. It works well with my skin tone and also my mom’s. It looks very expensive and I use this on the days when I don’t put a lot of makeup on :)
Sarah L.
Amherst , NY
I received this as a gift this Christmas. The actual lipstick is a bright yellow but goes on clear, the lipstick works with your ph levels to give everyone a unique peach color. I’m a fan of the color after, the only thing im not a fan of is that you can really where the lipstick is going on so the color isn’t necessary even after the true color comes out. This would be a nice lipstick for the summer time.
Jess F.
Southern Pnes, NC
Everyone raves about frog prince but this is where it is at! Feels amazing and moisturizing on the lips and changes into the perfect pink! A lipstick for any and every occasion.
Nicki H.
Phoenix, AZ
My absolute favorite color!!!! I love how it is sheer and the color looks different on everyone, but is a variation or pinky coral! Looks amazing and is moisturizing, but stays on all day, like a stain!
🌻 A.
Santa Clarita , CA
I loooove this color! It looks so cute on me. The color perfectly blends with my natural lip color and the cute yellow lipstick is a favorite when I pull it out to reapply. I'm always asked what color I'm wearing. It glides on smoothly and helps cover my bitten lips.
Anna G.
Is the actual lipstick yellow??
April L.
This is looks vibrant and sexy, Is this a bright yellow? Is it chalky? How does it look on? Would you recommend darker skin lip try this?
Susan K.
How long does this stay on your lips?
Eve M.
St, AB
How pigmented is this?
merita H.
Pikeville, NC
How much does it cost and where can I get one?