BY LIPSTICK QUEEN

A pigment-rich yet feather-light lipstick that delivers the drama and intensity of matte without compromising on comfort. The way this lipstick glides weightlessly onto your lips needs to be experienced to be believed. see more...

Lipstick Queen Lipstick
  • "This lipstick is very quickly becoming my favorite. It's a sheer red glossy lipstick... extremely hydrating, great color. If you want to wear red, but you're afraid to go full on fire engine red lipstick, Medieval is a great intro to red lipstick. It never looks too made up." in 24 reviews
  • "The Jean Queen lip gloss (and the lipstick!) are a great natural looking pink. It gives you just a little bit of color without overpowering your face. Love to wear this every day, or when I want something low-key." in 12 reviews
  • "I absolutely love the color of this. It's so pigmented and creamy. Long lasting and looks gorgeous. I will most definitely purchase again. " in 10 reviews
  • "Great lipsticks, I love all of the colors and I love how long lasting it is! Wonderful!" in 6 reviews
Lori L.
Review for: Jean Queen Jean more...
I purchased Jean Queen because it was said to go with any jeans you were wearing and be a casual color. I purchased it at Ulta during a sale of Lipstick Queen and am glad I took the risk on a more expensive lipstick. Jean Queen is a sheer lipstick that has a pink tint to it that shifts depending on the color you are wearing. It doesn’t last any longer than your average tube lipstick, but the formula is so comfortable it feels like you are wearing more of a balm than a lipstick, which I find to be a nice change after drying liquid lipsticks. I do like that the shade darkens and lightens depending on the colored top I have on. While some consider that gimmickey, I find it fun and exciting to see what hue of Pink (within a limited range I might add) a shirt will pull. Like today I’m wearing red and it’s the darkest shade of pink I’ve ever seen Jean Queen produce. And it’s flattering with my makeup as well as my shirt. Lipstick Queen Lipstick
Amanda S.
Westlake, OH
Review for: Jean Queen Jean more...
Very cute color is very light but just enough. I got it online from eBay. It makes me teeth look whiter I love it. Only reason I gave it four stars is because it's a little drying which shocked me because other lipstick queen I have tried are very moisturizing. I feel dry after wearing this though ugh.
Lisa H.
Review for: Eden Lipstick more...
*The review is ONLY for the color Eden*
I don't own any other colors, but I've tried on Frog Prince and thought it was pretty fun.
So, Eden... is the ugliest red lipstick I own. Red lipsticks are generally flatter on most people, not this one. Online it looked like a beautiful creamy true red, which is not what it actually looks like in person. The actual lipsticks is a neon red with a hint of orange, and a lot of shimmer. The color itself is unflattering because in contrast with the lipstick your teeth look yellow. It was also uncomfortable because the tons of shimmer in the lipstick makes it gritty and not smooth and creamy like I was hoping for.
I feel like this lipstick is perfect for "what you think you look like and what you actually look like" memes....
Katherine C.
Ballston Spa, NY
Review for: Bee more...
This was my very first product from Lipstick Queen. I fell in love with the packaging, and I also adore bee products. "Perfect", I thought! And I was right, for the most part.

I use this primarily as a lip topper, but sometimes I'll wear it alone. It feels great on my lips, smells good, tastes good. I love wearing it over reds over the holidays. Red and gold are just so festive! I'll also pop it on over nudes and black.

It does get a lot of pick up from the color underneath. I will admit, this is annoying and has prompted me to take the liberty to chop off a little and mix it in a little pot with some other colors. It also sinks in pretty quickly and cannot handle food or drink whatsoever. I get about two-three hours of wear on my bare lip before I have to reapply. So, a star off for that.

Overall, I'll definitely get another one when my stick is up. I've never seen anything else in the same shade/style and I absolutely love it.
Veronica M.
The  Lipstick Queen Lipstick are some of the best lipsticks on the market today. From their color changer, Sinners, Saints, and more lines of lipsticks they have a shade for everyone. I love how Conditioning these lipsticks are and how they come in beautiful packaging that is really fun too. They cost around $25 and in my opinion are worth it. They have so many shades and in different formulas that are all consistent in being pigmented, Long Lasting, conditioning, and high quality. I am currently in love with their Jungle Queen Coral lipstick that is highly pigmented and universally flattering
Amy T.
Reisterstown, MD
Review for: Pinky Nude more...
One of the most beautiful not only color but formula i have ever tried. This is the most comfortable, light, creamy, matte lipsticks ever. The color is so saturated and pigmented. i'm not a fan of liquid lipsticks because i can't stand the way they feel on my lips. This lipstick is the most comfortable way to wear a matte. it last a pretty long time and comes in a lot of diff colors. i just have nothing bad to say about this lipstick. if you are in the market for something that's matte without sacrificing comfort and creaminess this is a amazing lipstick to try. I HIGHLY recommend it.
Lisa P.
Missouri City, TX
I have a few of these: Eden, Frog Prince, blue jean, Sailor, the lip conditioner honey one with shimmer. These are pricey. But I love blue jean and frog prince (color changing pink). The others are not my favorite. If you really want just one lipstick, I would go for blue jean. Unless you want the color changing- between Sailor and Frog Prince I'd go for Frog Prince. That one works better for me and turns a nice pink.
Caitlin D.
This product has some great qualities, but quite a few more downsides. This product is great at keeping your lips feeling hydrated and smooth, but in the color and application department, this product is lacking. I have the shade Eden. I have to apply multiple layers for the product to show any color and the application is not smooth. The color also seems to wear fairly quickly.
Emlyn M.
These lipsticks feel great on the lips, but are more suitable for natural looks. They range from sheer to about a medium opacity. They feel high end on your lips and are soft, moisturizing and give you a healthy glow. I purchased mine from ulta.
Karen L.
Anaheim , CA
The thing that I like the most out of makeup is lipstick and this is one of me favorites I got it online and was expecting it to be bad but surprisingly it was so much better definitely recommend this to anyone who wants to try something new.
Gina S.
Where do I purchase this product??
Enisy S.
Is this a high end brand?
Doris W.
Where can these be purchase at?
Sarah-Jane  H.
Palmerston, Ontario
I've just come across this brand on a website, I'm just curious about the quality? Even though it's not one of the more expensive brands, is it worth the price?
Yoarys R.
Never use this brand is it good?? what price