BY LIPSTICK QUEEN

This nourishing, gilded and honey-scented lip treatment gives lips a real buzz.

Inspired by honey, nature’s most delectable elixir, Queen Bee oozes with nourishing ingredients to soothe, repair and hydrate your pout. Delicately scented with a delicious honey fragrance, it gilds the lips with a flattering bronze shimmer, leaving them soft, pampered and subtly tinted in the golden hues of honey and nectar.

A nourishing lip treatment with a flattering veil of bronze and gold pigments.

Nicole A.
Fayetteville, NC
I like the color on me. Its more of a fall color. I have received alot of compliments about the shade & the smoothness of it.
Angela R.
Memphis , TN
I’m a little ambivalent about this. I don’t think I, personally, can wear it alone and I don’t love it over my other lipsticks.

It does feel good on my lips, though. The price is decent and the packaging is great.
Hunter W.
Warren, OH
I love it! The color is beautiful and so pigmented. You can wear this alone or under anything. A must have for any collection
Ximena B.
I dont like to much for this reason i don't buy other. I buy it in a store of cloth but i dont remember how it name. This lip stick dont meet my ecpectation. Its my firts time use this product but i didint buy other. I dont recommend to the others but is muy opinion
Kayti M.
Sault S Marie, MI
Lipstick queen is one of my favorite brands, I love this color. It's not too much sparkle, it's a perfect blend of color and sparkle. It doesn't make my lips feel sticky. I will be giving away a couple lipstick queen lipstick for Christmas.
Cody G.
Los Altos, CA
I really like this colour. I came across it while just browsing in Ulta and tried it on and fell in love. It can be worn either alone, under a clear or nude gloss, or on top of a lip colour. I've never used this brand before but have been drawn to them on the shelves. They have a variety of lip colours that I'd be willing to try. The only downside is it can wear off easily.