BY LIPSTICK QUEEN

After hearing hundreds of women's frustrations over finding the perfect liner, Poppy set out to create a range that was simple and easy to use. They beautifully define the lips and keep lip color in place. see more...

Lucy W.
Lacey, WA
Lipstick queen is one of my favorite lipstick brands and their liners are so great! Not too stiff and don't tug and gives a smooth application and prevents the bleeding of lipstick
Carissa O.
Review for: Nude
This lip liner is wonderful. The color is beautiful and it lasts all day. I received one in my Birchbox this month and I’m so glad I did. Its comparable to my dog in Estée Lauder which is quite pricey. It’s nice and creamy and doesn’t seem to be drying on my lips. I will definitely be buying more.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Review for: Nude
This is a pretty nice lip liner! I received it in my October Birchbox monthly subscription. I am a little dissapointed because the sample is so small and the applicator does not twist up at all. Anyway, it's a good product and it won't smudge. This shade matches with almost every shade of lipstick.
Savannah L.
Clarksville, TN
Review for: Nude
I received this product as a sample in my Birchbox this month. I absolutely love the color. It really compliments my skin tone. I also love the easy application. I would definitely recommend this product.
Casey K.
Burbank, CA
Review for: Hot Rose
I love this brand #LipstickQueen so much! Specially this #lipliner in Hot Rose. It is such a stunning colour and it #glides #smoothly onto the lips and matches its counterpart lipstick (Sinner in Hot Rose) perfectly! In South Africa you can find Lipstick Queen in Metropolitain Cosmetics. In America, you can find it at Ulta for around $16/$18
genisis v.
Freeport, NY
Review for: Hot Rose
Great lip liner! Goes on smooth and last through the day. My lips tend to bleed a lot without a lip liner and I find that this one works especially well for me! Lovely color as well!
Krista H.
New Carrollton, MD
Love love love this lipliner. It's super easy to apply and it works well as a lipstick too. Will buy again.
Myranda W.
Cheraw, SC
Review for: Hot Rose
This lipliner is absolutely beautiful! the color is so pigmented! it's great for holiday looks!
Jena P.
Indianapolis, IN
Fills in fabulously. I recommend this product to anyone who loves a high definition lip.
Megan T.
Old Orchd Bch, ME
Review for: Rose
Lucious and creamy not stiff like most pencils. I love this brand so much doesn't run or feather and goes on like fresh spun silk. Buy this!