14 colors available

BY LIPSTICK QUEEN

After hearing hundreds of women's frustrations over finding the perfect liner, Poppy set out to create a range that was simple and easy to use. They beautifully define the lips and keep lip color in place. see more...

Lucy W.
Lucy W.
Lacey, WA
Lipstick queen is one of my favorite lipstick brands and their liners are so great! Not too stiff and don't tug and gives a smooth application and prevents the bleeding of lipstick
Casey K.
Casey K.
Burbank, CA
Review for: Hot Rose
I love this brand #LipstickQueen so much! Specially this #lipliner in Hot Rose. It is such a stunning colour and it #glides #smoothly onto the lips and matches its counterpart lipstick (Sinner in Hot Rose) perfectly! In South Africa you can find Lipstick Queen in Metropolitain Cosmetics. In America, you can find it at Ulta for around $16/$18
Megan T.
Megan T.
Old Orchd Bch, ME
Review for: Rose
Lucious and creamy not stiff like most pencils. I love this brand so much doesn't run or feather and goes on like fresh spun silk. Buy this!
genisis v.
genisis v.
Freeport, NY
Review for: Hot Rose
Great lip liner! Goes on smooth and last through the day. My lips tend to bleed a lot without a lip liner and I find that this one works especially well for me! Lovely color as well!
Myranda W.
Myranda W.
Cheraw, SC
Review for: Hot Rose
This lipliner is absolutely beautiful! the color is so pigmented! it's great for holiday looks!
Jena P.
Jena P.
Indianapolis, IN
Fills in fabulously. I recommend this product to anyone who loves a high definition lip.
Krista H.
Krista H.
New Carrollton, MD
Love love love this lipliner. It's super easy to apply and it works well as a lipstick too. Will buy again.
Kanesha C.
Kanesha C.
Review for: Hot Rose
I love it. It goes on very smooth and the color lasts through drinking and eating. I hate for my lip product to come off on my food or drink not an issue with this and the color pigments are very good.
Kim T.
Kim T.
North East, PA
This lip liner goes on smooth and is a great color! I recommend it! Although a little pricey, I find it worth the money.