Lipstick Queen Jungle Queen Lipstick

A color-popping coral suspended in a super-nourishing formulation, Jungle Queen flatters all complexions and is 100% fabulous when paired with your favorite big cat prints. Rrrroar!

-Semi-sheer, moisturizing formula enriched with nourishing Natural Oils.
-Ultra-protective antioxidant Vitamin E conditions and hydrates the lips.
-Super-flattering hint of luminescence plays beautifully against animal prints.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lipstick Queen Jungle Queen Lipstick!
Lindsey M.
Randolph, NJ
Purchased at: ULTA
Great coverage. Great color. Stays on a fair amount of time. The perfect corally red for any occasion!
Rosie C.
Mulberry
I love how buttery and smooth this product is! It just glides on and doesn't dry out your lips. Pretty long lasting color, and a nice red-coral shade!
maureen H.
Lipstick Queen Jungle Queen Lipstick uploaded by maureen H.
The colour itself is amazing, such a lovely shade. But it tends to go bitty on my lips and can show up any dry areas. Because of this I base my lips with a lip bslm first of all to add extra moisture.

Looking for your answer?