BY LIPSTICK QUEEN

Frog Prince Lip Gloss - A year after the world fell in love with Frog Prince, the enchanting green lipstick that turns into your own perfect fairytale pink, Lipstick Queen presents a magical rosebud gloss. Unique to you, Frog Prince Lip Gloss adapts according to your pH and skintone to create your most flattering shade of pink, while Omega 3 rich algae, meadowfoam seed oil, shea butter help to moisturize and nourish the lips. - Frog Prince Lip Gloss see more...

• I have the lipstick version of this, and I love it! But it has ve...1 Answers
  • Where can you buy this?4 Answers
  • How is the finish? The lipstick is SO nourishing that I want to t...3 Answers
Christine P.
N Branford, CT
Super cute and different lipgloss! Appears green in the tube but when you apply it, it turns your lips the perfect shade of pink. Very natural looking. Has a nice applicator and doesn't feel sticky at all. Quite moisturizing.
Kate L.
Austin, TX
Lipstick Queen is such a neat company! They have created fun beauty products that are very easy to use. Frog Prince is a beautiful deep emerald green in the tube, but when it is applied, it starts to change color by the way of your own body chemistry. It turns to a shade of pink, mine goes to a nice bright pink. It is like Hello Sailor but darker/brighter/more color. Cons: thin consistency that wears off way too quickly. It does leave a pretty lip "stain" behind after the gloss is gone if you don't reapply. Despite the fact that this doesn't last long I still love it! I'm going to try the lipstick version of the same color, I read reviews stating it lasts longer.Lipstick Queen Frog Prince Lip Gloss
Veronica M.
This lip gloss by Lipstick Queen is just as good as the lipstick version. It met my expectations and turned my lips into a beautiful pink shade when I wore it alone or ontop of a liquid lipstick. I bought mine at Ulta Beauty for around $25 which is a bit pricey for a lip gloss but this one not only gives your lips a high gloss but it has the color changing capabilities of going from green to a customizable pink shade.
Arianna T.
Richmond, VA
I should start off by saying that I am not a lip gloss person- I prefer more matte looks and generally don't like the stickiness that is accompanied with most glosses. That being said, this gloss has won me over with its awesome color changing ability. I also find it less sticky than most glosses. I'm not a fan of the tiny green glitter though!
Deb K.
This lipstick is a lot of fun. Think back to the 70's and 80's (if you were even born then) and mood rings! Mood rings would change color depending on your mood much lip Frog Prince changes color! It looks like a ghastly green color but goes on - at least for new - pink and rosy. It's a great lipstick to throw in the bottom of your bag and carry with you because you can always count on it to be natural looking, dewy and sexy no matter what you're mood or look is.
Stephany C.
Apopka, FL
What better way to feel like a princess than to be able to create your own happily after? Lipstick queen has certainly outdone themselves by giving us a dose of royal treatment fit for our inner princess. Not only do you feel like royalty but you look like it too. While I do love the technology the lipstick uses to combine my PH to create my perfect shade of pink, the application of the emerald green gloss gives us that shock factor for those to behold around us. I can't help but relish in the look of awe of my spectators as they watch the froggy color blossom into a romantic mauve that has quickly become my go to color this spring.

Staying power is pretty great in my opinion. I can rule my kingdom of everyday life and still keep up great color. You can either reach for a quick touch up in a couple hours to maintain the glossy look or enjoy the soft stain that certainly suits the look hours later.

Either way ladies and gents, get ready to grab your tiara and kiss some frogs.
Julia S.
Westport, Ct
I just got frog prince and I have been getting complements all day. I have been told that it looks so natural but very nice. It was better than I expected. I found it on amazon but I'm sure you can find it other places. The lipstick in the bottle was very photogenic as well.
Vivian C.
This review is actually not for the lip gloss but the Frog Prince Lipstick by Lipstick Queen. I have been eyeing this product for quite some time now and I recently decided to take the plunge and get one to treat myself.
I must say, I love that you get your own "customized" lipstick without the harsh price. When you put the lipstick on, you can instantly tell the difference, that there is light pink hue which slowly becomes more vibrant the longer you have it on without being too overbearing. Unlike most lipsticks, that tend to dry my lips, Frog Prince doesn't due to it's ingredients such as Shea Butter and Vit. B qualities, it feels more like a chap stick.
What is also amazing is that the tint lasts all day, even after I removed it, so I suppose it's more of a lip tint than lipstick. Either way, amazing purchase and one that gets my boyfriend's stamp of approval. He couldn't stop complimenting it stating it is the PERFECT shade of pink.
Raychel M.
Mount Laurel, NJ
This had green glitter throughout it. Even tho the product did turn dark green on my lips, I don't like how there was green glitter throughout it. Otherwise; it's meh. I think you can get a similar gloss without the green glitter for a much cheaper product. It's a very innovative idea but it needed to be executed better.
Emily Ann G.
Metairie, LA
This gloss is amazing! It is green in the tube but once you put it on, it turns a lovely shade of pink and the green glitter stays. It lasts a long time and almost stains the lips for a while. I get so many complements on it! I need to get some of Lipstick Queen's other colors. LOVE!!!!
Laura H.
Ocala, FL
I've heard mixed reviews about this I'm just wondering is it worth the money?
Estefany Q.
Elizabeth, NJ
It is a long-lasting lipstick? Its price is affordable?
Alison V.
Where can you buy this?
Preslee H.
Indianapolis, IN
Sticky? Tacky? What is it compared to?
Lauline G.
How is the finish? The lipstick is SO nourishing that I want to try the lip gloss, but I'm afraid it'll be super sticky which is a pet peeve of mine when it comes to lip gloss.