BY LIPSTICK QUEEN

Frog Prince Lip Gloss - A year after the world fell in love with Frog Prince, the enchanting green lipstick that turns into your own perfect fairytale pink, Lipstick Queen presents a magical rosebud gloss. Unique to you, Frog Prince Lip Gloss adapts according to your pH and skintone to create your most flattering shade of pink, while Omega 3 rich algae, meadowfoam seed oil, shea butter help to moisturize and nourish the lips. - Frog Prince Lip Gloss see more...

• I do not wear a ton of lip products, but this looks aweso...1 Answers
  • I have the lipstick version of this, and I love it! But i...1 Answers
  • I love this! Where can I buy it?4 Answers
Lipstick Queen Frog Prince Lip Gloss
  • "Ok so this is for the Lipstick Queen Frog Prince Lipstick. I couldn't find it in the search so I thought I would add it to this one. I LOVE this product as well as the hello sailor. I think they give the best color of pink and berry for every skin type, as it should because that's what it is know for. Lol. But to my surprise, it actually works and not only that but they are so moisturizing. My lips never feel dry after using this product. They always feel better than before. I HIGHLY recommend this product. 😃😃 two thumbs up in my book! 👍🏼👍🏼" in 7 reviews
Dale J.
Lipstick Queen Frog Prince Lip Gloss

I bought this product for $25 at ulta. I gave into the temptation of the fact that it was a “cool” product but given the price point it’s not worth the money. The coverage is ok but It’s nothing special. I prefer to wear it over another product. If the product ever goes on sale I would say purchase it but I would not buy it again at that $25 price point.
CiCi G.
I love this lip gloss. Very smooth and hydrating. Very pretty rich pink. Not sticky at all and I found it at Marshall’s for $7.99!! Was so excited. Glad I purchased and definitely recommend! Thanks Lipstick Queen. 🐸
Darinda G.
Lowville , NY
I actually love this green lip color I do believe I got this as a sample in my birch box it when I am very easily and it lasted long I’m not really a huge fan of the green color though but overall it was a really great products
Amanda R.
I really love this product. It adds a beautiful color to your lip look. I like to use it by itself or even layer it over my other fav lippies. I definitely recommend this product and the brand in general
Sarah W.
Buffalo, NY
I went to one of the high end stores near me and after 3 or 4 glasses of complimentary champagne I ended up in the beauty department and left with this classic. I'm sooo addicted
Kate L.
Austin, TX
Lipstick Queen is such a neat company! They have created fun beauty products that are very easy to use. Frog Prince is a beautiful deep emerald green in the tube, but when it is applied, it starts to change color by the way of your own body chemistry. It turns to a shade of pink, mine goes to a nice bright pink. It is like Hello Sailor but darker/brighter/more color. Cons: thin consistency that wears off way too quickly. It does leave a pretty lip "stain" behind after the gloss is gone if you don't reapply. Despite the fact that this doesn't last long I still love it! I'm going to try the lipstick version of the same color, I read reviews stating it lasts longer.Lipstick Queen Frog Prince Lip Gloss
Veronica M.
This lip gloss by Lipstick Queen is just as good as the lipstick version. It met my expectations and turned my lips into a beautiful pink shade when I wore it alone or ontop of a liquid lipstick. I bought mine at Ulta Beauty for around $25 which is a bit pricey for a lip gloss but this one not only gives your lips a high gloss but it has the color changing capabilities of going from green to a customizable pink shade.
Arianna T.
Richmond, VA
I should start off by saying that I am not a lip gloss person- I prefer more matte looks and generally don't like the stickiness that is accompanied with most glosses. That being said, this gloss has won me over with its awesome color changing ability. I also find it less sticky than most glosses. I'm not a fan of the tiny green glitter though!
Deb K.
This lipstick is a lot of fun. Think back to the 70's and 80's (if you were even born then) and mood rings! Mood rings would change color depending on your mood much lip Frog Prince changes color! It looks like a ghastly green color but goes on - at least for new - pink and rosy. It's a great lipstick to throw in the bottom of your bag and carry with you because you can always count on it to be natural looking, dewy and sexy no matter what you're mood or look is.
Asia P.
This is my go to lippy! It goes on so nicely and creates the perfect shade of berry pink. Plus it moisturizes my lips and isn’t too sticky. I love a sticky lipgloss but there is a thin line of sticky and too sticky. This is the perfect amount and I love it. Whenever I wear it, I always get compliments on my lip color. I recommend for everyone! Sadly, my tube is coming to an end but you bet your biscuits I’m gonna buy another one!
Laura H.
Ocala, FL
I've heard mixed reviews about this I'm just wondering is it worth the money?
Estefany Q.
Elizabeth, NJ
It is a long-lasting lipstick? Its price is affordable?
Alison V.
Where can you buy this?
Claudia V.
San Benito, TX
I love this! Where can I buy it?
Barbara T.
Vestavia Hls, AL
Where is a good place to buy this lipstick? Does it result in a good color when applied? Does the color last all day or do you have to reapply often? Thanks!