BY LIPSTICK QUEEN

Frog Prince Lip Gloss - A year after the world fell in love with Frog Prince, the enchanting green lipstick that turns into your own perfect fairytale pink, Lipstick Queen presents a magical rosebud gloss. Unique to you, Frog Prince Lip Gloss adapts according to your pH and skintone to create your most flattering shade of pink, while Omega 3 rich algae, meadowfoam seed oil, shea butter help to moisturize and nourish the lips. - Frog Prince Lip Gloss see more...

• I have the lipstick version of this, and I love it! But it has ve...1 Answers
  • Where can you buy this?3 Answers
  • How is the finish? The lipstick is SO nourishing that I want to t...2 Answers
Buy on Bloomin...*
Stephany C.
Stephany C.
Apopka, FL
What better way to feel like a princess than to be able to create your own happily after? Lipstick queen has certainly outdone themselves by giving us a dose of royal treatment fit for our inner princess. Not only do you feel like royalty but you look like it too. While I do love the technology the lipstick uses to combine my PH to create my perfect shade of pink, the application of the emerald green gloss gives us that shock factor for those to behold around us. I can't help but relish in the look of awe of my spectators as they watch the froggy color blossom into a romantic mauve that has quickly become my go to color this spring.

Staying power is pretty great in my opinion. I can rule my kingdom of everyday life and still keep up great color. You can either reach for a quick touch up in a couple hours to maintain the glossy look or enjoy the soft stain that certainly suits the look hours later.

Either way ladies and gents, get ready to grab your tiara and kiss some frogs.
Vivian C.
Vivian C.
This review is actually not for the lip gloss but the Frog Prince Lipstick by Lipstick Queen. I have been eyeing this product for quite some time now and I recently decided to take the plunge and get one to treat myself.
I must say, I love that you get your own "customized" lipstick without the harsh price. When you put the lipstick on, you can instantly tell the difference, that there is light pink hue which slowly becomes more vibrant the longer you have it on without being too overbearing. Unlike most lipsticks, that tend to dry my lips, Frog Prince doesn't due to it's ingredients such as Shea Butter and Vit. B qualities, it feels more like a chap stick.
What is also amazing is that the tint lasts all day, even after I removed it, so I suppose it's more of a lip tint than lipstick. Either way, amazing purchase and one that gets my boyfriend's stamp of approval. He couldn't stop complimenting it stating it is the PERFECT shade of pink.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Yacolt, WA
I have to say that Frog Prince is monumentally different than Hello Sailor and I was pleasantly surprised. Hello Sailor is like glorified Chapstick. Sure, the blue tint creates a soft berry color when applied to pinkish toned lips, but it's essentially blue tinted Chapstick. Frog Prince, however, definitely changes from green to a pink tone. When I sipped through a straw a pink color was left on the straw. I over applied Frog Prince the first time because I assumed it would be like Hello Sailor and that was a mistake because it was too thick. It did also seem to gain more pink tone as time went by. It is a nice shade. For me it was a lot pinkier than I would normally choose, but it looked great so I'd buy again. It's not moisturizing though, so make sure your lips aren't dry before applying.
Maddison K.
Maddison K.
Commerce, GA
I prefer the Lipstick Queen Frog Prince lipstick as opposed to this lip gloss. I tried both products at Ulta and ending up purchasing the lipstick. It was so cool to put on green lipstick- my friends thought I was crazy. I told them about the lipstick and how it conforms the color based on your body's natural pH balance. A few seconds after applying, my lips were a beautiful (yet natural looking) Barbie princess pink. My friends tried it as well, and each of us bore a uniquely different color pink (but all beautiful based on our own self). I highly recommend forking over the $25 and getting the lipstick (the lip gloss is WAY TOO GLITTERY)- definitely go in to your local Ulta or Sephora and try it on with your friends and compare colors too!
Honore M.
Honore M.
McCordsville, IN
I didn't get the lip gloss but I did get the lipstick. I think I was expecting a little more then what I got out of it. I bought it from ulta to try. It is gimmicky I wouldn't buy it again. I've been testing it for the past few days and it really didn't give me any type of color except a faint pink but it is very moisturizing I like that about it. It is more of a Chapstick for me then a lipstick. I wish I would have gotten a better pink then I get and I think it is a bit over priced since you are technically taking a gamble of what you are getting out of it.
Kelli W.
Kelli W.
In my opinion I prefer the lipstick over the lol gloss. The gloss leaves my lips feeling sticky and applies patchy. It is long lasting (for a gloss) but takes a while for the color to change. I personally will not be buying the gloss again. Now the lipstick on the other hand is amazing! It's silky and smooth, color on the lips changes in a matter of seconds. It has the feeling of a balm and lasts a very long time. I would highly recommend if you are wanting to try a PH changing makeup product you look into Lipstick Queen Frog Prince Lipstick (:
Emily D.
Emily D.
Jonesboro, AR
Ok so this is for the Lipstick Queen Frog Prince Lipstick. I couldn't find it in the search so I thought I would add it to this one.

I LOVE this product as well as the hello sailor. I think they give the best color of pink and berry for every skin type, as it should because that's what it is know for. Lol. But to my surprise, it actually works and not only that but they are so moisturizing. My lips never feel dry after using this product. They always feel better than before. I HIGHLY recommend this product. 😃😃 two thumbs up in my book! 👍🏼👍🏼
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
I bought this after a friend told me about this magical color changing lipstick/gloss. Dubious, I purchased it anyway.

From the first time I used it I loved it. This is what I love about this product: the gloss glides on smoothly, it doesn't leave a sticky feeling once applied to the lip, and best of all the shade of pink is truly my perfect shade. (It's a deep berry/rose color pink on me).

Since purchasing a few months back (maybe 3 or 4 months) it has become my go to lip gloss, and the one I receive the most compliments about!
Dee S.
Dee S.
Sacramento, CA
I couldn't find the actual lipstick for frog prince, so I had to post here. But honestly I love the formula. This lipstick makes me want to get more lipsticks from lipstick queen. This was my first experience with the brand and I'm in love! The packaging was gorgeous, the lipstick was creamy and the color was so pretty. I don't really believe in the whole "ph" balance part of it. It's just a gimmick. But the color truly is a very pretty pink!
Heather C.
Heather C.
I have the lipstick, not the gloss and I love it! You can apply it without a mirror and it turns the most beautiful shade of rose on me. It doesn't melt in my purse and the packaging is very high quality. I love that it has the feel of a balm when you put it on, plus when it wears off it doesn't look odd or leave a lip liner-looking ring. It's a little expensive, but worth it to me! (Plus it can be used as blush in a pinch!)
Estefany Q.
Estefany Q.
Elizabeth, NJ
It is a long-lasting lipstick? Its price is affordable?
Laura H.
Laura H.
Ocala, FL
I've heard mixed reviews about this I'm just wondering is it worth the money?
Barbara T.
Barbara T.
Vestavia, AL
Where is a good place to buy this lipstick? Does it result in a good color when applied? Does the color last all day or do you have to reapply often? Thanks!
Elisa L.
Elisa L.
Perris, CA
Is this worth the price? I feel like it's just a little gimmicky, and is the quality good? Or does it feel like a regular lip gloss?
Alison V.