Lipstick Queen Frog Prince Blush

Frog Prince Blush - A year after the world fell in love with Frog Prince, the enchanting green lipstick that turns into your own perfect fairytale pink, Lipstick Queen presents a magical rosebud shade for your cheeks. Unique to you, Frog Prince Blush adapts according to your pH and skintone to create your most flattering shade of pink, while vitamin E, shea butter, avocado oil, jojoba oil and olive oil help to moisturize and nourish the skin. - Frog Prince Blush

What have people found to be the best way to apply this? It sometimes looks super nice but others it can get too bright of a flamingo pink.
Is it pigmented god?
Start your review of Lipstick Queen Frog Prince Blush!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“this product is so much fun! you dip your finger in thinking it'll be green, but no it turns into a very pretty pink tint. it doesn't change color before your eyes but it does change once you swatch. a very fun product to own! ” in reviews
This is my favorite blush. The color matches perfect for every skin tone. It looks very natural and i wouldn’t change a thing. When you put it on it doesn’t stay green. I will continue to buy it.
San Diego , CA
I absolutely love this lip stick! It's a little pricey but I think worth it. The color is flattering on almost everyone! The texture is great too, not drying on the lips at all.
Love this blush! The formula is super creamy and buildable and adds a natural looking flush to my complexion. With my tarte setting spray, this baby lasts all day. It looks great when applied with a light hand on my pale skin, but it would look even better on tanner people. Would definitely recommend.
Coachella
I love love love the packaging and idea of this blush- however I purchased it without doing my due diligence. It’s a cream blush which does not work for my skin. I was so excited to try and use this product. I love how the color changes according to your skin. I just wish I knew before hand it was a cream and not a powder. If you like cream blushes this is a great one for you.
Greensburg, PA
This turns into the perfect pink shade, which makes it look flawless on the skin when applied correctly. It is easy to overdo application so I recommend starting with a little on your finger or brush and building up slowly. Because it is a different color when reacting with your skin, it’s hard to tell if you have a lot or a little product on a brush so one or two sweeps into the product should be sufficient for application. Once on and blended it looks amazing!!
Meriden, CT
I want to love this blush so bad, but I just can't get it to work for me the way I want it to. This is a balm/cream blush, and it's extremely unique. It starts off green, but then the color adjusts to your pH levels, and it's supposed to turn a shade of pink that is customized to your skin. My problem with this, is that it always turns a vibrant pink shade on me. I'm just not a huge fan of very bright blush colors. I don't think I pull them off very well, unfortunately. It's just a preference thing though, because the formula is nice. It blends out nicely, and it never looks patchy or uneven. The only way I can get this to somewhat work for me, is if I apply this first, and then apply my foundation on top of it. The foundation dulls down the vibrancy enough for it to be wearable for me. I watch other people use this blush, and it turns a beautiful light pink shade on them. Sadly, it all depends on your personal pH levels.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
-natural finish -very pigmented - Be careful to build little by little because if you pick up too much at once it is harder to blend -cool design and concept -durable, travel safe packaging
Brooklyn, NY
It works fine. It's a basic blush that comes up nice and subtle on my skin. It's supposed to come out as the perfect pink for you but I'm not sure if it does. Works well.
I bought this after loving the lipstick and it was not what I was really expecting. The pink color it turned to was a pretty color but it was very very pigmented and I couldn’t figure out how much to put on without having to blend away half of it because of it being too much. The product was nice and easy to use, but with it being so expensive I was hesitant to buy it. After using it for awhile the product in the container began to turn pink and I’m a little disappointed because of the fact that it was so expensive and did start to turn pink.
Mebane, NC
My second third favorite new product of the year! I have pale skin with olive undertones, but guess what? That is no matter! This gem adjusts to your heat signature, giving you a shade that is beautifully complimentary & all yours! It's small, and easy to carry, but lasts so long, there's no need! Loving it!! #MusesOfInfluenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Garnet Valley
2 years ago
Macee K. • 2 years ago
I am not a fan of cream blush so it’s a no for me, but if you know how to rock a cream blush I think it would be wonderful.