Lipstick Queen Frog Prince Blush

Frog Prince Blush - A year after the world fell in love with Frog Prince, the enchanting green lipstick that turns into your own perfect fairytale pink, Lipstick Queen presents a magical rosebud shade for your cheeks. Unique to you, Frog Prince Blush adapts according to your pH and skintone to create your most flattering shade of pink, while vitamin E, shea butter, avocado oil, jojoba oil and olive oil help to moisturize and nourish the skin. - Frog Prince Blush

What have people found to be the best way to apply this? It sometimes looks super nice but others it can get too bright of a flamingo pink.
Is it pigmented god?
Start your review of Lipstick Queen Frog Prince Blush!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“this product is so much fun! you dip your finger in thinking it'll be green, but no it turns into a very pretty pink tint. it doesn't change color before your eyes but it does change once you swatch. a very fun product to own! ” in reviews
I love love love this product. I am a fan of cream/liquid blushes because I feel like they look more natural, so I went with this instead of a powder. It is SUPER pigmented so use a light hand, but I consider that a benefit. If I ever apply to much, it's easy to go back over with the left over foundation on my beauty blender. Would buy again.
Covington, KY
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
This is a cool product and it can give a great color but the product on the surface that warms up from your hands can be very vibrant and so you have to be careful with continued use not to grab too much. Although that is a slight annoyance, I still find applying it with the fingers to give the best look
Delran, NJ
This is the best blush I have ever used! I love cream blushes because they go on so smooth.. i have tried many others before but none are as smooth and light as this. It also brings out a color to match your face PH level, which I love. It feels so customized!
Austin, TX
I don't think this is worth how much is sold for. But is not horrible either. For me it took a while for it to change to the actual color which is a pretty pink and when you apply to the lips even though it changes colors it still makes it look like if you had green lips.
Philadelphia, PA
I love Lipstick Queen blushes so much. I'm pretty fair-skinned, so it's hard to find a blush that doesn't make me look like a consumptive Victorian child. The pink of this is just what I need when I want a nice, cheerful blush that isn't too overwhelming. It adds the nicest flush to my skin without making me look sick or crazy.
Delaware, OH
It was pretty good. Since I don’t usually use foundation it works pretty well as blush for me. A nice sheer wash of pink. I like it a lot. Would recommend to anyone who likes a natural flush and doesn’t use foundation. Lipstick Queen Frog Prince Blush is pretty awesome.
Hurley, NY
I love fun products like this! I also have black lace rabbit. You can use this as lip gloss too! It tis not green when applied but that of a rosy kiss ! The idea and everything behind this are the best!
Sacramento
Omg I would want this so much! I love it!! I hoped I get this because it seems like a very good product to use. Can't wait to get this. It is best for me because it'll match me . I think I will recommend it to my sister and my mom.
I have the cream version. It’s blends easily and lends the perfect pink flush to the cheeks. The packaging is light and has a magnetic closure so it’s very secure.
I agree with other reviewers who have stated that this is more of a stain than a cream blush. It actually has a gel-like texture. It is incredibly long-lasting and creates a beautiful pinkish hue on cheeks. My only gripe is that it's pretty difficult to blend and it dries quickly. I find it's easiest to blend it out with a makeup sponge.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Garnet Valley
2 years ago
Macee K. • 2 years ago
I am not a fan of cream blush so it’s a no for me, but if you know how to rock a cream blush I think it would be wonderful.