BY LIPSTICK QUEEN

These lipsticks look like unconventional colors in their packaging, but both shades are actually incredibly sheer and truly one-hue-suits-all. Frog Prince, a forest green, works with the pH balance of your lips to form a personalized pink tint. Then there's Hello Sailor, a cobalt blue, which turns into a gorgeous plum once applied-making your teeth look whiter and brighter. The best part: The balm-like formulas keep lips soft and smooth all day long. see more...

Veronica M.
Oakton, VA
Hello Sailor is the blue tinted tube with the blue lipstick and Frog Prince is the pink tube with a green lipstick. Hello Sailor transforms from Blue to a berry tint. It can be worn alone for a very subtle berry tinted lip or it can be worn ontop of another lip product to enchanted it and give it a berry tint. Same goes for Frog Prince, the green lipstick transforms into a pink shade that can be worn alone for a subtle sheer pink tint or layered ontop of another lip product to make it more pink and to give it a pinker color. Overall I love these lipsticks because they are fun and can be worn alone for casual days and layered with another lipstick to enhance it or give it a more berry or pink tint and shade. I also like the formula because it is extremely moisturizing and is comfortable to wear. I recommend buying the duo set as it is less expensive than buying them separately. They are a bit pricey but they do sell them at Ulta and it can be purchased with the occasional 20% everything coupon
Christine L.
Methuen, MA
I love the surprise color this lipsticks give you while mixing with your body chemistry. They feel very moisturizing and the color lasts even after eating. I bought my kit at Birchbox. Can’t wait to try more shades!
Rileigh F.
I got these lipsticks as a present. For the color, I was surprised that it didn't change color as drastically as I thought it would. I thought it would be a darker, more vibrant color but it's more of a colored chapstick kind of color. They do change color which is quite cool. One of the things that I like most about this is that it kind of stains your lips so you don't have to have something feeling wet on your lips and it also lasts quite a long time. I also swatched it on my hand and I've had it on for a full 24 hours including washing my hands several times throughout the day and it's still there, of course, not as vibrantly as before. It doesn't seem to have much of a smell. The things I didn't like about it is it feels grainy on the lips like when you're wearing a bad lipgloss. This goes away/is not noticeable after a little bit which is nice. Overall They're cool lipsticks and they're nice when you want your lips to look a little more vibrant but still natural.
T M.
I actually love these lipsticks. They create a fresh, shiny color but are very see through so the lipstick isn't as drying as normal lipstick.