Lipstick Queen Frog Prince and Hello Sailor Duo uploaded by Veronica M.

BY LIPSTICK QUEEN

These lipsticks look like unconventional colors in their packaging, but both shades are actually incredibly sheer and truly one-hue-suits-all. Frog Prince, a forest green, works with the pH balance of your lips to form a personalized pink tint. Then there's Hello Sailor, a cobalt blue, which turns into a gorgeous plum once applied-making your teeth look whiter and brighter. The best part: The balm-like formulas keep lips soft and smooth all day long. see more...

Tara B.
Timonium
These are so so fun! I was intimidated by the colors at first but now I love them! The green color of Frog Prince blends in with your lip color and creates the perfect subtle pink shade. No green left behind! I love Hello Sailor because my husband is in the Navy! The blue creates a bit of a darker shade on my lips, almost with a purple tint. I have very fair skin and it creates a nice contrast while still being sheer and subtle. Love!
Casi A.
Cochran, GA
LOVE this lipstick. I discovered this brand at Ulta. I decided to get the double pack so that I could try both. My favorite is Hello Sailor. It goes with my skin tone very well. Not heavy like most other lipsticks.
Elizabeth D.
These are my favorite products to have in my purse. If I’m on the go I throw in frog prince if it’s night time and I want to transition I out on hello sailor. It’s so cool that everyone’s shade is different!
Charlie H.
Lee, NH
They’re hydrating and give a nice subtle color. But for the price you’d expect more pigment. It’s a nice balmy feeling and is very comfortable, hardly notice it’s there. But that shows as well, it’s a very light wash of color. Smells nice and keeps my lips soft.
Jessica A.
Orlando, FL
Love this combo. The fact that the color adjusts to my skin tone is great. Strong tint without drying out my lips... and it stays really well. I prefer Lipstick Queen over any traditional lipstick or even lip balm.
Marissa W.
Rogersville, TN
The product itself is cool but it's not worth the price. I could find a lipstick that is Pink or the same color that those lipsticks turn for way less. Like I said it's a cool concept but it's not worth the price just for it to change to a color lipstick that I could go out and buy for cheaper.
Abby B.
Clemson, SC
I really love these! Hello Sailor has become my go-to lipstick. They are really fun and make a great gift. I enjoy the color, but they are more of a colored lipgloss than a full-on lipstick. That being said, I was very skeptic but was pleasantly surprised after my first use.
Jade H.
Allentown, PA
Absolutely exquisite. I love Lipstick Queen’s consistently buttery and smooth formula. Every lipstick from this brand rolls onto my lips as smooth as chapstick. I also love how green lipstick changes colors - simply genius!
Michele P.
San Jose, CA
Love this duo! The green comes out as a nice red color that changes when on your lips. It's a lot of fun and moisturizing. The blue turns to a little reddish purple. It makes a great topper if you're looking to alter a color and make it a little darker. I would highly recommend the set if you want to try out Lipstick Queen's color changing lipsticks/balms.
veronica f.
Everson, WA
Super cute idea and I love the way they look the blue is my fave it's so adorable the names the concept of it all I look forward to more of there product's